Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
MondEgo, This forum is for everyone.

You, who is searching for answers and skills ( I think) and Buttercup who started this thread to help herself. If I remember correctly at the time she started this she was struggling and this helped her to lift her spirits and highlight just why she should be grateful.

I never visit the Neg Forum section. I have no experience there and would not be able to help anyone. Maybe you should just concentrate on the forum headings you are interested in . Although the site can go quiet if you look at old posts from a few years ago you may find much to help you.
Members come and go, and come back again often after a while. I wouldnt advise asking to be banned as only last year two metaphysical sites that I visited closed.
Buttercup is as welcome to continue her Gratitude list just as you are welcome to post as long as it does not deliberately offend another member.
I have no idea what happened. I do have a lot of trauma in my life. This is the loa section and the gratitude forum. I don't see how someone can care so much about what someone else is grateful for. It's weird to me. This forum does help me. It's helped me heal health issues, problematic patterns in my life and lifted my spirits and so on. My lists seem comparable to lists i've seen on other loa forums with gratitude lists. I know this is an out of body experiences website but the section is law of attraction that i'm on. I did join because of out of body experiences and find it interesting but i was too scared at the time to try harder to have one myself. Also, I got very sick in 2015 and had to cut back on certain metaphysical topics for my own well-being.