-feeling clean
-releasing restrictions and repressions more and more
-getting more trip planning completed. what a release!
-after anxiety attack in the morning,making decision that is law of least effort(don't like that name of that law) for work and business partner quickly accomodating.
-after feeling annoyed and stressed at social things with people and feeling not appreciated and like i'm being shut out by people being how i deem in my eyes as shady,deciding to use that as motivation to get pumped up again to be better. i really want to feel more appreciated again,but feel people are being sexist and that i'm dealt things because of being an attractive female that aren't fair and not given things because i won't sleep with certain people or other people take me as rejecting them. it's really not fair,but this spring and summer is all about redesign,recarving,and blooming like a flower.
-freeing myself from E. deciding to make my own fun and focusing on what will make me feel good
-after feeling emotional again this afternoon(i am pms-ing,i think) realizing i struggle consistently with not feeling heard,and i think that's why i do certain things.
-feeling more clarity on my path by taking away certain things,and focusing on others. excited for upcoming work thing with animal advocate guy,and upcoming business trip.i do not care to even plan out anything else until i'm back. this is the path,the tune,the pace that is right for me
-vegan food
-getting a coffee out today
-my blase at people being weird asking questions that are odd today(a neighbor) because,honestly,i am the same way with being weird and random. i'm a very accepting and nonchalant person
-getting the black fabric dye today finally so i can try and restore favorite lucky going out top!
-allowing myself to feel my feelings and be feminine
-a really nice theta intention setting session before bed. worked on almost 30 different things!. and,the music really relaxed me and helped me shift to having more insights
-being able to do another kind gesture
-waking up to a lot of texts today
-my ex calling me in the middle of the night for some reason;i enjoy the fun guys give me,it amuses me which is nice otherwise life would be more boring
-having my eyes on the prize and more motivation again
-dishes being done
-cute animals
-an email from K last night
-all my accomplishments
-realizing i can surpass certain people with certain things if i really wanted to
-being easy on imperfection
-using anger for positivity. sometimes you have to say if people want to be like this to you,then ♥♥♥♥ them and you will go off and make even better things happen then. and,then watch,all good when you come back around you'll see how much they missed you and were talking about you. That's what always happens.
-that love life still seems mysteriously more active since around august or so,i swear it's the loving myself gestures i've done. it's just insane. i'm such a different person compared to before then.
-candy
-hot tea
-feeling better now physically.i had gotten physicall sick from the anxiety this morning but i feel so much more well now
-my stomach being nice and flat today
-my hair length and how much fresher it looks since cutting it
-jelly donuts
-finding an adorable place i'd love to try that i can possibly meet business partner at on trip