Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
I really wanted to ask , have you noticed any changes in your life before and after keeping the changes?

I mean actual changes that manifested? are you keeping tabs on change and manifestation and it's relationship to the list?
Yes,I typically would journal that,however haven't journaled much the last months. There's been a lot of changes the last months. A lot of things that had been holding me back are gone. I've seen manifestation from focusing on gratitude and some of the things on my intention list. May was a very in the flow month. I had just had a huge painful time,and was just completely surrendered from it all and from that,May actually had a lot of ease and flow. Things manifested very easily,and life seemed to really be on my side. By June,though I started to ruminate on internal pain more,and that blocked the flow of my life a little bit more again.I haven't really paid much attention to the law of attraction as I used to,but maybe that's a good thing,and something I need a break from but often times little things will happen as if the universe whispering me to remember. I've just experienced so much pain that it's hard to love the law of attraction like i used to.