-that i am safe
-that i am healthy
-reiki sent to me today making me feel good
-my own good energy of two hours of retraining my mind and how it put me in a very good mood after
-a little progress from best friend
-after deciding i must detach from this drama,so far doing pretty good with letting it all go in my mind
-that christmas is over
-my special pink bracelet that is meaningful to me
-my mom stopping by and letting me call her every so often
-catching up on sleep today
-getting some macarons from local place
-water
-baileys to relax me
-getting a little independent from things i've had to do lately
-getting the lyft app on my phone and how easy it is to use and the free credits
-subliminal recording of feeling safe that i listened to and calmed me earlier
-being the better person
-my kind heart
-interesting spiritual epiphanies about having a limiting belief of predestiny i had and the interesting reflections on how it does seem we constantly shift realities and meet different versions of people in our life and how eerie but also beneficial is
-l to text me
-making it past midnight now and doing ok
-my ability to be stronger then ieven want to be
-my conviction
-my intelligence
-feeling more beautiful and attractive and lately
-my phone
-my laptop
-sodas
-clarity coming to me
-getting some physical exercise in
-how clear the air felt tonight while in my good mood. one of my more interesting reflections on good vibes vs bad. good vibes always make the air seem clearer and things feel calm and fine
-my rain boots
-that this awful month is almost over
-that soon this night will be over
-how much better i am getting and how much those who hurt me and my haters are making me better and stronger
-all the reflections lately to make me better
-my little manifesting success stories like getting l to say he loves me twice now and he hardly knows me!,getting the drama to simmer down just a bit,and feeling more attractive. they are small but very inspiring
-how well i know my neighborhood and how nice it is to have that experience from living in the area for two years now
-my coat
-being able to laugh at myself
-my job to look forward to the first week of january
-my skills
-my orange calcite rock