Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup View Post
    When I was a little kid I did but that's it.
    then you ought add that to your gratitude list - "being told something good for my ballet skill ,while just being a kid"

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    then you ought add that to your gratitude list - "being told something good for my ballet skill ,while just being a kid"
    I guess I will then. I've always appreciated the art of ballet. Lately,too I have become fascinated with contortion.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup View Post
    I guess I will then. I've always appreciated the art of ballet. Lately,too I have become fascinated with contortion.
    let me share with you something I haven't told anyone ever.During my training the instructor would tell what to do to the class , if most people didn't get it right then the instructor would say "DC , you are to come forth and demonstrate how it is done , I suggest we all pay attention" - those compliments were like chocolate , money , Christmas and pyrotechnics on the 4th of July.

Could you please add this to your list next time (only if it appeals to you) "The fact others take heart from my gratitude list too , nothing I write here goes in vain"

DC.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    let me share with you something I haven't told anyone ever.During my training the instructor would tell what to do to the class , if most people didn't get it right then the instructor would say "DC , you are to come forth and demonstrate how it is done , I suggest we all pay attention" - those compliments were like chocolate , money , Christmas and pyrotechnics on the 4th of July.

Could you please add this to your list next time (only if it appeals to you) "The fact others take heart from my gratitude list too , nothing I write here goes in vain"

DC.
    I'm glad others enjoy my gratitude lists. I really appreciated the compliment my instructor gave me. I think compliments are a great way to empower people. I had no idea they were so hard to come by in ballet. Lol.