-brushed hair
-all the resistances that left while starting work on limiting belief 4 today. it was incredible. on this hot day,i spent quite a bit of time in meditation and doing the work on the next thing i wanted to clear and what came up was more on the obvious side,but also most difficult.i felt heart chakra upset during as if my heart was blocked and on fire and even cried by acknowledging who i have been. this was the first one that felt very heart chakra focused. by the time i finished all the work,i felt more attractive,like i'd just shed away layers of me that were time to be cleared and felt towards the end like i am a different person now. i am a new person. it was an interesting feeling,exciting,but also a little scary. this work i started in june is very time consuming so i know it's not something i can make as a regular part of my life,but i have time off now,and consider this my version of going away for a retreat and will call upon this type of work on a time to time basis when i feel i need some clearing work done. it's been so amazing and helpful to me but it is ALOT. the first two were like the baby steps,but these last two are more hardwired from deeper into the past and longer habits. it is very hard to confront your dark side,and be honest with yourself about who you really are. im very grateful for this path to healing that started with a breakdown in may and being drawn to a movie and then a book and then starting these processes in order of what came up first.
-water
-potatoes
-vitamins
-sauces and spices
-getting a little more on track with diet after finding out awful ingredient in a junk food i craved that made me so sick that i felt so lazy and got a stomach ache so bad i couldn't even finish a workout. i've never been the type to call certain foods as not being food or be overly health conscious but wow in this last year i really see the effects of what we put in our body and that some foods can be like drugs. and,of course,after this deep healing i did today,i find myself craving similar again. not a fan of that.
-all the symptoms of energy clearing that show me change is happening from body soreness to the heaviness of my head and getting sick and so on. i've always been one that likes when the universe shows me i'm on the right track from enjoying signs from the universe to soreness from workouts,that stuff is always great to me
-my favorite essential oils such as frankincense and lavender
-how great my skin has been looking
-how amazing my hair has been
-interesting things to read or learn
-help from bestfriend
-feeling more fearless and filled with new desires from energy clearing..things i haven't thought about doing in so long
-darkness and the peace of it when the lights are out
-the sky
-nightskies
-being braver to try new things
-laughing
-being strong in new actions to take that take a little effort
-eyeglasses
-allowing myself to just be
-these fabulous new headphones
-work inquiries
-colors
-being more slow moving as a regular part of my life,something that's been integrated for some time as a little positive habit i've changed
-being inspired now to make little new positive habits a part of my life to create massive change whereas for awhile i felt it was pointless.
-being motivated
-being brave enough to confront the emptiness,the clarity
-time being on my side
-paranormal activity from my loved one who transitioned
-calmness
-quiet
-simplicity
-summertime
-the tanness of my skin
-feeling new and a sense of aliveness,it's exciting and the most i've felt this since starting this work in june. everythings starting to feel a little more lucid and like it's unfolding and awakening. love it. it's incredibly peaceful and like a beautiful secret.