-how amazing i feel
-these amazing binaural subliminal audios for abundance and prosperity. so good and soothing
-water and how amazing vibration raising it is when i drink alot of it
-mason jars
-fitness
-feeling very happy when i seen myself dressed in a reflection and how much my body has changed. it was almost exactly what i want.i felt so much more confident and like i had the body i had years ago again. not that i even thought i gained weight. but all the toning work has made my clothes fit sexier and my stomach look flatter and i just feel so much more confident,its like there is a springtime in me. my body type responds best with more substantial toning work and less cardio since i'm genetically lean. the toning is what is making me look slimmer and be slimmer and sculpting my body. i repressed toning for so long for fear of getting big but in fact,it's the toning that makes me slimmer. if only i had been more toning focused years ago. it's only been a little over a week and i already notice definite results.i am soo soooo grateful.
-realizing i don't need to go super high protein but just not super low protein. this is easier to do.
-D and i seemed normal today.i did feel more attached slightly. he said he was going to the gym to get sexy for me. which made me laugh. i asked him a random question which seemed to throw him off and i explained myself more but then it seemed he blew me off and just texted saying sorry for the delay and at the gym and then just replying to another thing i said.i hate when he does this because it's pretty obvious he isn't intending to respond to all i said. every once in awhile he does this and i notice it's when i send longer or higher amounts of texts in a row and it has to do with things he's already said.
-protein water
-going for a nice drive with best friend. it really rejuvenated me!
-putting myself out there more and contacting people,not just work wise,but socially. today,i randomly messaged a friend from this year on facebook. it's not like me to contact people,i usually wait to be contacted but it feels good to do and makes me feel a little more connected
-food and the nourishment it provides
-how hard my nails are
-protein water
-another amazing,well it didn't feel amazing at the time,it's now in hindsight it's amazing,it was mundane in the moment,of seeing how wrongly i assume! for the worst.and seeing back in october the the thing i assumed with D that i still never told him what,i very likely assumed wrongly again for the worst after finding out another piece of info that didn't come from him.i've assumed wrong about many things in fearful ways and it hasn't served me. people are more innocent then we think. the only bad thing about assuming is i wonder if i've assumed positives too and am wrong. but,i rather adopt a somewhat pronoia mindset at least. it's kind of amazing because it's in a more positive vibration today's thing happened. D is not perfect but some of the petty stuff i feared back in october has been wrong. i also remember worrying he was poking girls on facebook to flirt because that's how we first started talking but on our date he said he pokes everyone even guys because he finds that feature ridiculous in how ambiguous it is and it's true, and i agree and believe him about that and it's not like he poked me once and asked me out,he poked me randomly and we kept poking back and forth for a week then he chatted me so that's even more of an authentic story. he was poking random people to be silly and i kept poking back which i'm sure surprised him so he decided he should talk to me and get to know his poking friend and then asked me out. and plus he was really nervous doing so,it was obvious he was very nervous in our first chats.and,well the other day,i seen a guy post on his facebook a pic about who will win the poking war him or the guy posting. D has a lot of friends and is a more free spirited person and i'm not uncomfortable with that. it's nice that the more i am getting to know him,the more i am seeing i assumed wrongly for the worst about him. and yes,i'm happy that he isn't doing really silly creepy things on facebook to try and get girls.i should've known better then to think he would do that.i really think him and i just got entwined randomly. i am going to enjoy the connection now and it's sweetness and worry less about things. it's been a long time since we first started chatting. who knew back in september we'd end up here? it's kind of beautiful.i was thinking about that this morning..about where did the time go. it's already december. but,then i can say that about many of my connections. the time goes by so fast and it's in the moments and before you know it your looking back at a little story.i'm grateful i've gotten to know D.
-chatting with a friend right now who is mad at me making me realize D and i actually do fit. never thought i'd say that.
-stress release and relaxation
-meditation
-how new things feel in life
-feeling the ok-ness of everything in life
-business partner offering to set up email domain and pay
-getting answers to questions i had
-getting some work done today
-infusing joy into my work and how excited i am for what i do and loving what i do
-being love and feeling love. my heart chakra feels so full
-my spiritual side
-learning
-the people i know and the people i meet
-surrendering
-knowing i'm doing something important in my life
-wanting others to smile and be happy
-seeing little things come together
-seeing law of attraction come together with little things
-how high my vibration is
-how beautiful i am
-my goals