Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

-landlord letting me know best friend was coming to pay rent. he didn't mean to let me know,he doesn't know we aren't speaking,but i think things like that happen,because universe knows I'd want to know. He knocked on door thinking he was here because he seen light on and i told him we aren't speaking but i could call his dad so then he called him and told him he was in back so i just went back inside.It left me with mixed feelings but I do believe it happened for a reason. Not in a predestiny sense though but because universe knew it'd be something i'd want to know.
    -my purse
    -my landlords
    -calling best friend's dad to see if he heard anything
    -coffee
    -being able to see things logically and with clear perception and to see an injustice was done to me,and justice will come
    -joel osteen quote i like about how every unfair thing done to me,i will be paid back for
    -having that time of the month,because oddly enough for me,it feels relaxing since the days before i tend to be more on edge
    -socks and how good they make my feet feel
    -wondering if the apartment i dreamed of the morning in october,that i then found out we had a viewing of when i awoke(one of the few psychic dreams i've had in my life) if we had chosen that,would everything be so much different and better now? We could've moved in right away so no staying with his parents which opened us up to this mess and there was a one year lease,so there'd have been more time to work out our stuff though really our stuff didn't start until november from staying with his parents. I felt a high vibe when we viewed that apartment. I felt an ok vibe when I viewed this one. I can't help but wonder about different actions i could've chosen for a different now. I literally dreamed of that other apartment before I even viewed it. But,then we chose this one.
    -emails with S.
    -the power of silence and how amazing it is
    -squats and lunges
    -getting that yoga mat finally placed in the laundry machine
    -tuning into thoughts a little. i felt in the last 24 hours or so,slightly urges to text best friend.i don't know if this was just my mind,or if there was something i was getting from his side wanting me to text him. but,in the last hour,i literally almost felt drawn to actually text him as if it was inspired.
    -things that give hope. one of those last days,before i was stabbed in the back,i literally received a thought/visual that did not come from me. It was shortly after I had asked him about hugging me and does it make him feel weird and then a few aisles later,i get this cutesy visual and thought infused with a very happy feeling as if bright pink and red heart emojis decorating the thought/visual of him coming up to me and kissing me on the cheek. i never did believe he ever stopped having feelings for me,and i am more evolved then him.i think he just represses things very deeply.
    -getting some writing done on that article that is a dream of mine i finally am going back to working on.i did a meditation in the beginning of working on it,so it then flowed and then by time i completed my time of working on it,i felt about 40-50% done with it! so it's getting there.
    -simplicity
    -decluttering
    -my creativity
    -being able to see things logically on why i behaved or did a certain thing,but then move forward from it. my mind is becoming more meditative and i love it. meditation is what i discovered before any of this other stuff,well gratitude technically was first. i had gotten so pulled into all these loa processes throughout the years,but meditation is the answer. meditation makes everything else come together so you don't need any loa processes. meditation is the true magic. meditation is what LED me to learn of law of attraction.
    -my happy memories with best friend,and of living together.i enjoyed it so much.i only wish i could enjoy and savor the last month more of being here at my apartment,but it's hard with how sad i am. it's scary not knowing 100% exactly what's to come. but,i doubt it'll be being back here at this apartment. and,would i really want that? the crazy thing is,this apartment does hold good memories for me. and,honestly,within me,i feel like NOTHING has changed. it would seem as if i'm in denial,but i just feel like everything will be fine,and is going to work out. what's hilarious is part of me likely wants to come back here to this neighborhood once everything gets sorted and healed. i feel like this is the perfect neighborhood now. i feel like i'll even be happy to go back to where me and best friend first lived our first apartment.
    Last edited by buttercup; 6th April 2016 at 06:13 PM.