-that i walked up to B and kissed him over 3 weeks ago. being that bold and causing that scene and to this day,look what it got me. awful D gone,and a guy who is more enjoyable,more attractive,and less drama. taking chances really does do me good!
-realizing everytime D did something awful to me,i used that to make something good happen,so i'm thankful for that. whether i used it to reconnect with R from my past,to make iniations with work goals,to contact A who was on my wishlist for something,or even kissing B,i really used every bit of pain D gave me to make my life better
-water
-mason jars
-hips getting more toned
-an amazing breakfast of coffee,banana,and french toast sticks
-being me,i love my randomness,my softness,my interesting enigma side.i love that i do things that will make men never forget me and stand out in their mind such as randomly walking up to them and kissing them and rocking their world
-living a sexy life
-that B didn't give up on me that night.i walked away from him after making out and hanging out for a bit,and he kept stalking me lol saying mean things to me and trying to ask what he did wrong. he was quite the creep. lol. and then he texted me in the middle of the night saying something mean,and by morning,i told him to be nice to me,and he was nice,and normal and i found out he's actually a sweet guy,and look where we are at now. and,him saying on our last date,he acted that way because he "couldn't let it end like this." lol. like he was on a mission to win back the prize. lol. so cute.
-realizing again why i date,and the fun of it. all because of B. realizing some of my greatest fun,and interesting adventures come from dating.i really hope B and I become official,and I think were headed there,but if not,he brought me to a good place,and for that i am grateful
-feeling in a much better mood today,at least at first,then i spazzed out. getting anxious about B and worrying what if something goes wrong or is going wrong and if something is different and there's another girl. deciding then to withdraw a little bit,and get back to me so i can think clearly and not project D things onto B.
-getting my hair job out of the way today
-finishing article today
-kava tea
-my favorite tea company
-things to do and explore
-affirmations
-saving that pic from the party of me and B that B had sent me back when we first started talking. it is not a flattering pic and we both look like happy young dorks,but i love it,because he is in it,and it's from that night,and he looks very attractive in it,and young,and happy and awkward. we look like teenagers.i love it.i really do like him a lot.
-going tanning today and getting those light vitamins
-despite my feelings for B now,realizing i am idealizing him a bit because i like him,and to step back and realize he is not so great,not in a mean way,but in a don't put him on a pedestal way and go crazy
-how over D I am,and how quickly it happened. all of a sudden within a few days,it was like boom,gone. no more attachment.i don't even find him attractive anymore and when i see his pics,i feel nothing,and visually think yuck. if he contacted me,i wouldn't even be interested,i'd tell B about it just so he knew.
-beauty
-how gorgeous my hair is
-calming down and logic and realizing when my thoughts are out of control and obsessive compulsive and others telling me so as well so i can see i'm being crazy and step back
-stretches
-that ever since I started buying myself flowers,i've attracted more love into my life. weird and interesting.