-not sure if this is a good thing but it was bizarre..seen an article on strange incident about energy worker imposter from back in december that i had panicked about. and then an article on burglars getting caught in neighborhood next to mine. was positive in that it showed i wasn't crazy back then in december,and also that burglars got caught. i didnt feel fear seeing article,and actually felt safe,and trusted all is well
-being safe and trusting im safe
-accomplishing my big goal of the month. i now can drive side streets! on top of that,i was driving busy streets too. this feels amazing. it makes me feel confident,and normal in a good way,and capable.
-getting out of the house for a bit to do driving lesson and how great the air felt and being able to do lesson at night which made me feel much calmer and more relaxed. and how great it felt to actually be driving in the neigborhood next to mine,where a lot of people i know live! so cool.
-essential oils
-feeling more beautiful lately
-getting more social media comfortable
-feeling more and more calm lately
-my beauty
-yoga pants
-being given chocolate candy
-emojis
-nighttime and how soothing it is
-my phone
-water
-sleep and naps
-my eyeglasses
-speaking affirmations
-subliminal audios which i feel may have helped me too
-getting more comfortable being myself and not caring what others think
-coffee
-vegan burritos
-candy
-getting an email sent that i had put off
-sexy guys
-chivalrous guys
-my visualization sessions just because they have helped me retrain my imagination and have an inner knowing about some desires and helped me feel calmer
-deciding it's definitely time to go to let stage with one desire since it feels impregnated and now entered stage of frustration and doubt even though the inner knowing is there,i feel obsessive like it's time to let go now
-doing nothing and laying down at times. feels good
-best friend coming by
-old computer seeming to be working when i tried it out today for 5 minutes and cleaning out some old affirmations on mydesktop therapist i had
-great quotes
-pictures
-getting a like on a photo on a social media today that felt like a mini manfestation of a desire of mine
-eye massage
-the deep conditioner i've been using