-going shopping today
-how cleansed i feel
-peach detox tea
-getting a new great fitting supportive swim top that makes me look great
-how amazing and perfect my body looked in the fitting room. so slender and toned
-how tan my back looked in the fitting room
-all the vegan products i keep finding to try that looked good. today picked up some vegan meatballs
-living a life of pleasure and healing
-deciding again to just say what the hey maybe i will give L a chance after he texted me last night and him asking if it's weird he asked me for drinks and us talking a little about it and seeing what happens
-creative ideas to cut costs
-getting laptop back today and having a discount on it
-best friend sending himself positive energy and me and seeing the effects of it including strangers being randomly very nice to us and how clear minded i felt
-my beautiful charismatic smile
-the positive energy best friend sent me last night that was so intense i felt drunk.i was laughing so hard at so much
-business partner being more chatty again
-deciding to go with the flow about how much i have to do and not stress
-the strong motivation i had last night which inspired me also to find new fitness tips to encourage me to push it harder. decided i will start toning sessions in one session vs separate and listening to my favorite pump me up motivational music while doing it instead of the stock music that's in videos and wow what a difference it makes.
-how sore my body is today.i am limping!
-starting my cardio earlier today because i felt that motivated to do so and had a time slot
-how great my eyebrows look
-having a beautiful soul
-getting out of the house for a bit today
-nightskies
-observing the beauty of life
-happiness
-my i always win it and i'm the best attitude
-observing reality and enjoying the stories we create or at the least understanding them a little bit
-my confidence
-my dedication to fitness
-my vibration being so high tonight that all these smells in the grocery store kept coming alive,i could smell everything it was intense,and evrything just seemed so abundant. it was wonderful. it's like we numb the beauty of life with our clouded perception but when we raise our vibration and clear our perceptions,everything comes alive again
-fear being an illusion,only love is real
-enjoying being a grown up and how sexy and thrilling post college age adult life is. it's so thrilling and enjoyable
--my creativity
-chakra healing music
-my strength
-forgiveness
-trusting life
-that I create my reality
-beautiful ideas
-third eye chakra work and tools to activate
-pictures
-expansion
-that every guy has a crush on me
-how desirable i am
-how feb unfolded. it started off painful and confusing and took me completely somewhere new,but isn't complete and was just a preview
-my insights i get
-metaphors
-how beautiful the color of my hair and how long and thick it is
-enjoying in hindsight and appreciating the months that drove me crazy back in the moment this fall. it's all part of he journey that in hindsight will look a lot different
-cycles of things and how interesting it is.
-that things always come back in my favor with me winning or getting the respect or admiration or acknowledgement i wanted.
-the friends i have