Quote Originally Posted by buzzcock View Post
"-realizing A loves me and how much it touched me to think of that last big sign i got from him and finding an article to get more info about what it meant,that thing he had said.and how it made me feel and how profound it just changed me

-D texting me today a short text basically a shy way of saying what's going on with me. lol. which gave me more courage to go through with my plan that i executed about an hour ago of sending my next wacky vengeance text that was very hilarious.i cracked up laughing thinking of it last night and sending it an hour ago"

This is setting off warning bells for me. Talking about the new man as if he is a fantasy lover to solve all problems while talking about revenge on the last man. I have seen women speak in this way before and set themselves up for big falls. Try to look at things detached and realistic. I mean no offence and I'm not saying the new man is not good or the right one, but I've seen lots of female friends in the same situations talk in these exact terms and phrases (and seen them in the state of mind I am getting from the post) setting themselves up for big falls.

Lol,that came out wrong. Actually,A is someone i've known for 4 years now and only technically met twice but we have a strange deep soul connection. we had gone out on a date once but thought the other hated the other after,and strange occurences since then and then reuniting for something serendiptously last year. it rocked my world seeing him and changed my perceptions on things a lot. since then we have talked a little bit,and both seem to like each other,get a lot of serendipity but have not had it work out yet to actually getting together. i flaked on him out of nerves for example and things like that. A is surrounded with beautiful girls and probably dates some of them.i don't think he really likes any of them though because he wants a girlfriend yet has been single for some time. until the universe has us align to be together,i can only try and go with the flow. as for D,we aren't dating either but D has been not the nicest to me ever since we first started talking. last week was the last straw after he said out of anger he had been trying to date girls on this hookup app even though he had been stringing me along and playing games all month and i had been so patient thinking he was just wounded because he just got dumped. so,D although he may not be dating other girls,claims(though he could have been lying to hurt me) he has been trying. D and i haven't yet dated either. he just asked me out and we kept talking and talking and we've even fought already. So,basically,i'm not dating either. And, A is actually the one from the past. They can both do what they want though as can i since i'm not dating either of them. And my revenge on D was playful not cruel. I would never do anything tasteless. It was more kind of silly. As for D,there's not really much that can be had by now. He asked me out,by now,all the way back almost TWO months ago. Partially,it was my fault for the delay. Then,he got weird,and it stayed weird,and after he revealed what he revealed last week,there's not much that can be done. I'd like to stay friends with him,but he may not like that. i'm not even mad at him anymore,i got it out and i seen his true colors. I don't consider any of them fantasy lovers. I just adore A and always will and D had intrigued me but played so many games and we never did even end up going out,not even once. So,it's hard not to be frustrated at him. I do need to be detached,though. I agree. Ah,well he just texted me now. Could be really bad. lol. I do need to be detached. I don't like the attachment feeling that comes from interacting. I just want to be peace,but with some good excitement. It's hard though when you want something and then there's so much drama and it just isn't working out. Attachment is a weird thing. Even when you aren't sure of something,attachment can be strong. I wish i knew why that was or ways to aid in detachment. I want to feel connected and interconnected with others and filled by that but also detached and flowing. I have some ideas but i need to work on this aspect definitely otherwise,it'll just pop back up in other people.