-pizza and wine. feels so good to do a normal thing. have wine. wanted to see how i'd handle having a glass of wine and i feel great,more relaxed and my heart is calm too.
-my ear feeling almost healed. the problem feels more surface now,and like it's more minor and more healed.
-chest feeling pretty great,too. had a feeling upon waking as if my chest is healed now and stronger
-vitamins
-normal things
-remembering that if i want do more normal things,i need to keep healing and take the leap and not be "crazy."
-observing my thoughts to see how the phobic things happen
-nice chat with my brother that made me feel better and had empathy and that he stayed home so i didn't have to be alone
-a good sleep once i finally fell asleep
-doing some exposure therapy of being alone in tiny increments and succeeding with it
-my determination to get things going again,even if things are a bit slow with things because of the holiday week
-going to apartment earlier tonight
-that tomorrow will be an easier day,too
-feeling like it's time to push myself and take a bigger leap and like i'm being guided to do so
-cotton balls
-my laptop
-adding more money to my bank account which made me feel more confident
-ideas and perspectives
-subjective reality. it's actually become my mantra and whenever i think the word things seem to flow my way. love it! subjective reality makes you manifest easier,be more loving towards,less conflicted,etc,etc
-incense almost being gone
-being able to leave the picture here since settled enough which is nice since it's once less thing to worry about when traveling back and forth
-eucalyptus oil
-finding a sale on something i want
-a nice chat with friends mom that somehow boosted my mood
-being given chocolates and offered to have a sweater bought for me
-getting bedroom finished last night. was very proud of myself with how long i take to get things done,i thought it'd be another week or two!
-the cat alwlays boosting my mood by greeting me at the door and sleeping with me
-things i have to offer others,even if it's just advice,knowledge,etc