Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

been a painful and crazy,stressful few days.so tired of it.
    -how beautiful the moon looks tonight
    -nightskies
    -getting in a good workout and how good it felt to sweat. the cycling class and yoga class i took tonight.
    -M buying me starbucks treats then coming home and seeing her husband got me sweets i had asked for earlier.
    -soda pop
    -how wonderful it feels to see the kittens eyes healed. and,to see the darker gray kitten becoming a little less afraid of me.i actually picked him up just to pick him up and held him for a few seconds which was nice. I had faith his eyes would heal,even when it was hard. he was the first kitten i seen of the new litter. mom cat was out with her kids then i seen a cat that looked smaller then the others,and it was him just there on the bottom step.he looked very innocent,like he didn't know what he was doing there,but was just there because his siblings were there and mom brought him.he had a cute fuzzy look and we had tried the next day to fix his eyes and scared him so much that he became the most timid of the bunch. i am so glad and grateful his eyes look better. it brought me down so much to see his eyes not well and the fact that for awhile,we couldn't catch him at all because he was too scared of us so this is a very nice manifestation.he has such beautiful eyes!
    -pinterest
    -getting a job confirmed for september from agency i messed up with the other day which is nice. they have decided to give me another chanceand my financial goals are now met from that job i confirmed today.
    -another person interested in giving me more work that wants to call me tomorrow and interview
    -getting a lot of work interest today
    -grapeseed oil making my face look nice and young
    -getting my chemical peel rescheduled
    -that it looks like i have some jobs for first career coming up now,too which is great
    -that we met a woman who has offered to help us "trap" the cats so we can spay/neuter them. she already has the "traps" and volunteers at the nokill cageless shelter in my city regularly
    -the diffuser in my room.i feel like it relaxes me.
    --getting the pants i ordered in the mail and my heart chakra spray i ordered
    -lavender.i feel like it really relaxes me.
    -massage
    -water
    -getting more things organized last night
    Last edited by buttercup; 17th August 2016 at 04:33 AM.