-coffee
-water
-going tanning today
-great weather today
-consistent things that are to ponder
-all the wonderful ADC's i keep getting from my transitioned loved one. so cool she's around lately for some reason
-doing some writing to check in with myself
-final project being released and what a release that is!
-feeling calmness today
-seeing the two new apartments of which i'll move into one or the other and finally having direction with where i'm moving. it's not exactly where i thought i'd go but it's so inexpensive and it's following what i want and not what ex's or ex crush's would want or keeping up with the jones's and it's just a couple blocks from public transit,and area feels safe and super walkable compared to where i'm at now,and is slightly closer to downtown and blocks away from where i thought i'd go anyways which is where ex people live
-having more time today
-deciding certain things to move away from to bring me more happiness and align me more with new things and what i desire while still being me and what i want to be but peeling away layers to emerge into newness
-deciding to just throw myself out there and around new people because some are bringing me down so much from how much of a hermit i've been that the few peoplei talk to and some that i don't want to be like have really been affecting me negatively and they say you become like the 5 people you are closest to so i'm in a hurry to throw myself into new people,anything just to get away,and change.and afterall it's been when i met new people i loved,that i go through the most profound positive changes
-frankincense essential oil
-spices!
-deciding to do another home ritual right before i move like i did last year not because i need to but just because
-getting a little more decisive
-potatoes. my favorite food and chock full of vitamin c
-feeling more abundant,and fearless
-feeling ready to delve into exploring and newness
-the sun
-inspiration
-beauty
-my body thinning out
-my body being nice and toned
-my cheekbones
-all the ways and opportunities i have to express myself creatively
-sportsbras
-my style
-positive change and evolution
-brava from successful others in work
-slow deep breathing
-music
-reflection
-trusting in myself and my kindness despite attempts from others to manipulate
-how good it's going to get
-movement
-things to learn and incorporate
-that i am growing as a person even if i don't always realize it,and feel like that's not true.
-how great it feels to be unstuck and to have tools now to get myself unstuck in the future
-