Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

my mood has been more up,i have done 3 things that could be why. meditating more consistently,practicing telepathy,and the zoloft.
    -band-aids
    -water
    -my good luck scrub
    -getting a lot done today. which maybe explains why by the end of the day,i got lazier.
    -following my gut and being assertive even though i didnt want. after showing my dad the more recent illustrations of concept i directed that I wasn't as crazy about and him randomly reassuring about victims as sympathy for me i think,and saying not nice to look at,I decided it just wasn't me. The original concept was more subtle and dreamy but the more final ones were just too graphic for me so i politely told the artist while complimenting her.
    -my eyeglasses
    -art
    -getting the food card fixed so it will be back to normal by saturday
    -people seeming friendlier then usual to me lately
    -how cute T kitten and H cat look in their new collars
    -going searching for S kitten and leafletting flyers from a an allet cat organzation in the neighborhood she was last seen in
    -coffee
    -chocolate
    -being ageless. more,and more people are thinking i'm a student and way younger then i am. today,my uber driver thought so and said i have a baby face.
    -kindness
    -finishing the questions for the illustrator for my 2nd business thing i do
    -coming clean to my therapist today about the truth of my living situation and how well it went,and that she didnt think it that odd.
    -seeing energy shift about the thing that happened last week that was awful. M's husband is already sounding different in wording and also suggesting he might call up his son's girlfriend and try talking to her. he also seems to kind think the way i do now about things such as sh(girlfriend) is jealous of me,and about how M is being to me.
    -deep cleansing breaths
    -cleaning up my dishes
    -shopping.i am addicted. today,i ended up buying some lysine chews for the cats,some blue lotus chocolate,herbal tinctures i've been out of,and nail polish from a brand i've wanted to try.i wanted to buy more but resisted and instead just spent time browsing and pinning items i liked on pinterest.
    -uber
    -laughing
    -that i don't work until evening tomorrow
    -confirming some jobs for june
    -sending out a bunch of emails for jobs last night
    -doing more studying
    -staying calm and working on doing inner shifting
    -my phone
    -how cuddly W cat is. he is the fluffiest cat and has a warm energy despite sometimes having a very aloof face expression. i love to pick him up and hug him.
    -social media
    -pictures
    -spices
    -empathy
    -seeing W cat,and P cat today and it looked even more like they are a cat couple. she keeps following him around and today i caught her roll down in front of him and show him her neck and then he licked it. about ten minutes later,they were both on top of the scaffold laying together. They are both spayed and neutered. It makes me think maybe cats do have relationships. I've seen several of my cats pair off and forge different bonds with the others. ever since my outdoor cats came into my life,i have learned so much about cats. Like,dad cat is the only cat i've never seen mom cat hiss or growl at,even though she is very much the boss. W cat and E cat seem to be practically soulmates,the way they are. For awhile,it seemed P cat and E cat were having fights,and then her and W cat,but now she's just always around the both of them. Half the time the cats go to somewhere else,where i'm guessing is where the dad cat likes to be and the other half of the time they are in/near the yard where we feed them and have shelters. Mom cat has brought the cats the more domesticated side and dad cat has brought them their more feral side..though dad cat is the nicer one,and mom cat is the mean one.
    -getting E cat almost in the house. It was weird. I opened the door and P cat got curious and kept looking in and then E cat was by her and did the same thing and started looking and coming closer like he almost was about to walk in. This would've been very bizarre as he is the most feral all the kids and mom and he's the only one besides dad i've never been able to pet or pick up.
    -quiet
    -sertraline. though,i do think i have actually gotten just the slightest bit spacey since starting it.
    -hip openers
    -having goals
    -how much my resume has improved since this time last year
    -being able to make a positive difference
    -discovering new things
    -animal lovers
    -southern california
    -the industries i work in
    Last edited by buttercup; 12th May 2017 at 07:33 AM.