Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

-things adjusting a little and starting to feel less awkward with me and best friend's parents
    -walking by myself to cat litter at pet store.i had a panic and had best friend's dad reroute me on the phone to right direction and it felt amazing once accomplishing this goal.
    -going to whole foods and being able to pick up a few things
    -getting some mascara last night from whole foods
    -getting some great tasting strawberry sorbet last night
    -getting in a driving lesson yesterday for about a half hour downtown. i had pretty much little to no anxiety which was great. i think i'm almost ready to get the liscense.
    -interesting little life things..i noticed the snow started and got heavier when i went for my walk to the pet store...and did the same thing when i started driving.i know i shouldn't pay much attention to things like that but regardless i find it interesting. right after doing those things,weather cleared up...
    -hearing his dad say after his mom said "well,she got what she wanted didn't she" referring to R,his dad replied saying "we'll see." His dad tends to space out though and mishear but it made me wonder if good could come
    -still believing in a miracle could happen at any moment
    -that i'm all confirmed for my fitness seminar this next week and how exciting that is. a lot going on this month!
    -feeling less embarrassed about food card now and realizing these days a lot of people are getting assistance
    -seeing the good sides of my situation such as that i can eat cleaner now,and work out a lot more,and that so far,i think i'm going to get really into fitness,meditation,yoga,and doing my hair and makeup more as my new path,and being more into wearing active wear
    -that this change will have zero effect on my first career,and can still do 2nd one too
    -that best friend's dad said he will put a certain amount of money on my card so that put me in a good mood
    -meditation and how amazing it is and that i feel like this painful experience is putting a reset on everything for me so i can get back to being in the flow and trusting life again and manifesting with more ease
    -appreciating my apartment and neighborhood so dang much now. this is exactly where i want to go back to when best friend wakes up and that's the inner knowing i've kept inside that i know best friend and i are going to live with each other again. that's what's given me solace and strength and kept me from breaking down,the fact that i feel me and him nothing has changed,and that this is all just a test and temporary to bring us closer together again and that we will be living together again shortly
    -seeing little "signs" about me me and best friend will be back in each other's lives again.i put little stock into "signs" now,because to me that just shows what's on your mind and i had so many fearful things on my mind so was seeing bad "signs" for months and serendipity is more what i trust vs signs,but even still its kind of nice
    -just knowing i will never see R again
    -that i'm just surrendering now,after everything and in that is how i'm becoming reset
    -the magic of keeping things to myself.i'm still rebuilding that muscle
    -imagining a little bit on and off throughout the day my desires.i want to do this more.i was doing it alot but yesterday and today was a little less
    --best friend's mom saying if there's any classes i want to go to at studio she goes to to just let her know and i can go
    -cleaning the kitchen floor and getting trash out of here finally
    -this vegan chocolate i'm eating and coffee drink
    -feeling like setbacks can only make me greater and that as hard this is,i can come back having achieved renewed relationship with best friend,living where i want to again,but also better in becoming hotter,more independent,and successful,calmer in mind and energy
    -social media
    -that i have a job for first career before month is over so that is good
    -a creative idea on how to possibly have night out's without it being quite so crazy expensive since i'll be staying so far away now. not sure if it'd work,but i do know setbacks in life make us more creative
    -being smart
    -my new sandals i got in the mail the other day
    -feeling like i can finally just go and finish this writing goal i had set in december once i have time the next few days
    -the feeling that i am going to get so much better from this experience
    -being healthy
    -that it's a sunny day out
    Last edited by buttercup; 3rd April 2016 at 07:11 PM.