Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

-ginger pepsi
    -working today
    -guy i worked with last month that i clicked with but in a friendship way asking for my phone number. he has been on my mind from time to time. he is like the bad boy which i like and is nonconformist which i like but i don't think he is my type. i just like him as a friend. I found myself nervous for my job today knowing he'd be there. he was looking at me from time to time then came up to me and asked for my phone number. he said to pick my brain on things we talked about last time but i think maybe because he also wants to keep in touch. sometimes,there's just vibes. i then found my mood boosted after he asked for my phone number.i also like how he said he wants to pick my brain and was very casual about it,and then said put your phone number in. he has a very take control,dominant vibe. he was like that last time we worked together. he would say what we were going to do and what the plan was.i didn't mind because i have a submissive personality. even my therapist said if i have a personality disorder,that it would be overly compliant personality disorder. it's actually exciting he asked for my number i don't think i've ever given my number to someone in this career i've been doing,especially male. i like seeing i'm getting better at making friends and find i'm having more guys seem to be into me lately these days too doing this kind of work.
    -my style
    -feeling more attractive
    -yoga pants
    -water
    -having no work tomorrow
    -being able to go to the dentist tomorrow
    -having enough money now in my set aside account for what i've been saving up for
    -yoga
    -hip stretches
    -fashion
    -being pretty
    -getting a ride to work today
    -meditating today and my mind seeming calmer today.
    -the free alcohol from my job the other day and having a bottle of it
    -my peacock eye pillow. i want to consider it my visualizing pillow.i love it for doing visualizing.
    -doing visualizing and how relaxed it makes me
    -how much money i'm about to be making for the next few months
    -business contacts really wanting me to work for them
    -relaxation
    -how great my resume looks
    -my drive and how amazing i feel i'm about to make these next few months. i'm ready to grow into a new level of things with money and career
    -ashwagandha
    -the delicious homemade random sandwich i made.i toasted whole wheat pita bread ripped in half. put smoked flavor tofurkey slices on it. then added mustard then roasted red pepper hummus. was very good.
    -feeling good
    -happiness
    -being able to pick up the very frantic cat now,that is one of the kids of the mom cat. she's so cute. she has so much curiosity and is very playful but very jumpy when you try to pet her. she has very beautiful,kind eyes and is the most curious,playful of the bunch. She curls her head to the side and looks so doe-eyed when she does like bambi.
    -M and her husband helping me so much
    -the internet
    Last edited by buttercup; 20th September 2016 at 02:48 AM.