-a good day
-this wonderful green shake i started making yesterday which is like magic.i can feel it working.it includes almond milk,kale,parsley,cayenne pepper,and banana. as i drink it,i feel my body craving what's inside of it and healing me
-how amazing i looked today. i looked like i dropped years off my face.i looked thinner,my cheekbones higher,my eyes brighter,my skin glowy
-getting the air conditioner today and that it was a gift and works fantastically
-finally feeling settled today
-going to my favorite park today and how good it felt to move and walk,it was like my body craved that
-internet to use right now
-new ideas
-evolving
-appreciation
-cleaning more and getting things more settled and finding my razor so can finally shave since it's been two days which will make me feel more better and back to normal
-getting a facial off discount coupon site for last day of their sale which seemed the perfect deal for me as it includes skin extraction which is what i want. i've been wanting spa and indulgence time.
-finally feeling like this apartment is safe and seeing how next door neighbor even leaves their door open all the time,and someone else always has their motorcycle out,right on the street
-the view of the train passing by in my home through the window
-laughing at the cat and how hilarious and amusing he is
-getting another knot the cat had out of his fur
-the sound of the cars and trains(railroad and public transporation) since being right by the expwy and by the train station and the railroad and how peaceful that is
-finding the spiritual purpose for E,i believe. To break through past barriers i've had for years and inspire me to start traveling more since i've now decided to get my passport in the next month or so.
-how amazing the weather felt today. it was sunny and warm,yet the air felt moist making the weather feel somewhat cool and very pleasant
-the great sleep i had,though i did have bad dreams which i did not like. E gave birthday flowers in a beautiful hot pink color to a girl named E. it was shortly after i realized that's the last name on facebook of the girl he liked before he kissed me. what is my subconscious/psychic self trying to tell me? however,i slept great and woke up feeling nice and cool and going to bed the same way.
-how great it looked outside today,the rain,and the later on after the rain part of the day
-remembering things before bed last night that made me feel great,and gave me direction and calm
-how great and healthy and hard my teeth are
-how amazing the book i'm reading is