not a perfect day some edginess but perhaps that was the polarity of the day being overall high vibration
-talking to D again alll day,possibly the most we've texted in a day.i don't know how this happened. maybe it's just the thrill of the chase,but i admitted to a friend i can't help it,i like him.i don't even remember what we talked about today but it seemed mostly normal,i think about us stuff.he said later he thinks i want him to like me so much that it tortures him to which i got offended thinking he thought i was conceited then he said he's just a tortured soul lately. the sweetest thing he said today was word play.i love word play. he said "i want you to want anything from me." lol super cute.it was after i told him i don't want anything from him. we talked all day,and it seemed in flow. he then implied he had a date but it was after i said i had plans.i told him how we'd make great friends and he said he doesn't like being friend zoned so he will just keep trying.i later then said to him have fun tonight,hope he gets laid and he replied the only possibility of that happening is if it's with me. lol. omg. what is happening? it sounds like were in a relationship?i didn't reply and was running late and then later as i walked in the door,minutes later,he texts me. it definitely was out of pattern for him. he doesn't text me at that hour on weekdays usually. like,was he checking on me? he asked how my night was. i said really fun and he seemed to mirror me with his response of how his time was,too. he does this a lot.he kept texting me a lot. quicker then normal and he's usually quick.he was calling me babe again and saying he misses me. lol.
-meditation
-my event today. yay. i didn't get my details until today and assumed it was off until i awoke and got three emails of details. it made me in a really good mood to get out there again and do things.it was fun being at the trendiest nightclub in my city and the honor i had of doing my job.it was a big opportunity. and seeing it went through and what i was amongst was really gratifying. it's awkward being in charge but so nice to be given opportunities like this. it makes me feel very good. and listening to amazing music and just being in a club again was so fun and also the nice people and that everything worked out.
-getting a picture for my instagram from event that checked off several pic ideas i had and all the likes i got.i was surprised by how many people liked the pic,and high end people,too. i have some things going for me to have a more high end instagram that's for sure.
-feeling prettier today. since i colored my hair,i changed my part to not be on the side and it looked good,and i changed my makeup slightly less heavy and just felt much prettier. my outfit worked. and i found old shoes never wore much to wear as new for the winter that's a style i was unsure of for me all these years but actually works very well on me. grateful for resourcefulness. new style for winter. grateful
-my sweet shyness. it makes me uniquely attractive and memorable
-tanning beds and how much they boost my mood
-inspiration and meeting cool people. the person i booked today had such a cool day job of being an art therapist to sexually abused children.i thought that was so amazing.
-kellogs protein cereal. so good.this cereal has really grown on me.
-almond milk
-high protein foods
-water and how much it boosts my mood
-midnight snacks
-being realistic if a day is too busy and my workout can't get fitted in fully.
-how curvy my backside is. it's kinda funny to me but my shape is so hourglass and working out and weight loss accentuates that. i got some backside. which is good,it'll make the men happy. lol
-my style
-black clothes and basics that can be repeated many times creating style efficiency
-nice pictures of me
-relaxation
-pronoia and changing my thoughts
-my pep,motivation,and determination
-living a sexy life
-feeling more free
-getting a ride from best friend and not caring what other people think. it's dangerous in the city lately for a woman and i'd rather be safe even at the cost of being judged as a princess or a player.
-my confidence with doing things most people would be too scared to do
-living a fashionable life