-seeing all these signs of things reconnecting in the sense of things i like,like past things,and things still being connected. it's really interesting and affirming.
-that somehow things are actually going quite well,and feeling pretty spoiled.people seem to really be having a lot of empathy for me,too. I've been given flowers,i'm being bought candies all the time and snacks ,and things i like,i'm being taken to the movies,the gym and dance classes,and shopping for clothes,and am getting a bike bought for me. it all actually feels kind of nice,plus there's so much less drama in my life so my mind tends to feel more clear,which is perhaps why there is more flow,too. i've also been feeling like i'm very much living day to day,which i actually like. it makes me feel more present,and also in the flow.
-that i get to go to a ballet class tomorrow
-everything working out with my eye appointment and optometrist being very nice and picking out new glasses that have a sort of funky look which look like they make my face features/eyes really stand out
-the sun and warmth today
-things adjusting pretty well and feeling more comfortable
-M helping me when the vase broke with the cut on my finger,and helping me clean it
-T being so nice and saying hi to me on the phone and how nice it feels to feel like they're family,and they are
-seeing the good sides of my situation