-animal activists
-water,and all the extra water i'm drinking lately. been upping it from 3 liters a day to going for 4-5 liters
-veganism and the vegan community
-agreeing to go out with me ex A this weekend. i kinda have wanted to and felt i may as well since once may hits,who knows where life will go. and funny enough he suggested a place that has a tarot theme liquor menu(i googled the place and seen this)
-lol. very funny and serendipitious since i've been so into tarot art and symbolism lately and just recently gave up doing readings(he has no idea about any of this)
-dying my shirt today. glad to get that done. so far,looks much better,but haven't seen it dried yet.
-my lip shape being fuller
-workouts becoming more fun again on my new plan
-moving on from E. Even though i realized my feelings,i'm also balanced too and rational and realizing he isn't contacting so no point in feeling hurt or longing by his behaviors or idealizing and instead focusing on my goals and making myself happy. the tarot certaintely blocked me from this,and now i can see things much more clearly again.i feel very content with whatever happens,happens with me and E now. I do miss him a little,but not going to make him my world in my mind
-trendy vegan place ideas for while on upcoming business trip that i got from watching vlogger's video channel
-how round and in shape my backside is
-how sculpted my back has gotten. it has the line down the middle of it,my back seems to have always been my strongest,easiest to get in shape body part for some reason
-the sun
-clarity
-how delicious water tastes,it just tastes so good. it's like working out,the more you do,the more of it you want to do. same with water drinking.
-how shiny my hair is
-being in an overall good mood today
-simplicity
-waking up earlier today
-the internet
-inspiration