-pronoia.i love it. it has changed my life without even having to say it,just having made it part of me has allowed it manifest on a more normal basis as it becomes more and more who i am. today,someone went to get me coffee and the brand was out of the mocha flavor i love and i was worried they'd end up just getting the brands almond milk not the coffee and instead they came back with their double espresso flavor which i didn't know they had and was PERFECT as it's such a busy week and i feel tired and weak and had been thinking i do love this coffee brand but just feel the coffee itself is weak caffeine so this was amazing and so pronoia to me. and,it tasted great and boosted my mood so much.i love coffee so much.
-coffee
-expressing my creativity with another cake that this time i considered a summer cleansing cake because i intuively decided to add watermelon which is great for spiritual cleansing and newness and used mountain dew to replace oil and eggs and will use mango frosting to frost it later. such a fun,summery cake perfect for late,last days of july
-the computer im using
-music
-great clothes and fashion and style that are fun
-feeling comfortable and in a peaceful mood
-embracing the crazy,more bohemian aspects of my personality
-a vision for how i want my beauty/style and interests to evolve
-my phone
-fans
-getting more stuff moved out
-getting some work done
-my beauty and feeling more physically confident and like i look more radiant and attractive
-something coming in for new project that looks great and is a success so now can continue on with that for project 1 of new venture. very exciting this came in and am very grateful. as soon as am all moved in,will be ready to embrace my entrepreneur side more.
-my meditation last night,and that the processes session i am doing is almost finished as it's so intense and time consuming. it took over an hour last night! but,i felt like a different person afterwards which joe dispenza says is key when you meditate. the sessions will get shorter again after august 1 as i will then only focus on 3 and 4 since the 2nd is completely gone and healed now.
-all the ideas that come to me in my meditation and insights to help me along.
-that all is well,that all is perfect
-feeling better today,the sting of jealousy is still there if i think of one thing with old friend but for now am just going to not think about it.i will have more free time by the weekend.
-my teeth and how healthy they are and how nice and hard and strong they are
-how easy changing reality is when you don't make it so hard
-laundry being done
-how easy once being moved in,it will be easy to lop off certain areas of life i focus on,to then focus on other new things iwish to align with. perhaps certain things i wanted to do and thought about but didn't do,will come about once here,and that will be the right time.
-smiling
-how great it is to be in the beginning of moving away from those who didn't appreciate me
-my late summer/autumn comeback. that will be my season.i can just feel it.
-sportsbras for keeping me comfortable
-reflection
-the newness to come
-the month of august and how great it will be
-my vision
-how looking back at things,they tend to look perfect
-colors
-water
-using this next year to really self improve and better myself in a faster way