not the best day. made a goal of no anger or stress for at least 24 hours and had another incident cause me panic in the evening. but it's ok. i know things are getting better.
-free slices of pumpkin pie at the place where i got dinner for their "free treat wednesday" that they do.i love little things like that and it was nice seasonal touch
-my ear feeling as if completely healed all day today and most of the evening
-adding in a smidge of cardio to my day since i feel like i should push myself a little more
-crystal singing bowl audios by my favorite youtube user who has them. that user's sounds always seem to help bring me mysterious soul healing
-sweaters
-nice clothes that make me feel prettier
-my face moisturizer.
-snacks
-weather being a little warmer today and snow melted a lot
-knowing if it wasn't for all the stress,my chest and ear would probably be 100% better by now
-water
-my laptop
-all the posiitve comments on a recent social media post which was kind of uplifting
-being able to recognize where i need to cleanse my thoughts and subconscious still
-buying an acupuncture from deal site because of good vibe i got since other places aren't responding for some reason(perhaps because of the holidays or emailing wrong address)
-seeing more of how to use domain i bought last night
-being able to give the cat some attention today and spend time
-doing more positive visualizations and how much it boosted my mood
-beds
-feeling calmer with some things and feeling ready to take bigger leaps with others
-being invited out for thanksgiving and for black wednesday by different people. even though i cant go,it's nice to be invited
-my artistic side
-being able to start spending five nights in apartment per week starting tomorrow and feeling very ready and compelled to stop being where i'm currently at and spend zero time here
-reiki from best friend
-believing in amazing things
-hot tea
-dark chocolate
-believing in my recovery and how beautiful and blissful it will be
-how clear and alive the air felt today
-seeing things from new angles that take life less seriously
-the cool things i've done in my life
-based on books i've read recently,realizing my life themes may be about "overcoming"
-relaxing a bit
-surrender
-memories of times i've mastered spiritual concepts,manifested miracles and the loa to remind me of truth
-possible plans the weekend of nye that would be amazing
-the idea to prepave that just came to me as an excellent way to cleanse subconscious and create my reality
-that best friend has an audition next week at place where goals are for him