-sleep
-doing a driving lesson today and driving around my neighborhood for an hour. scared me quite a bit and has made me have doubts on believing in myself. there's just so much to focus on at once but i'm still doing it,and this is the most i've done in years with driving so that's something
-uncovering a powerful limiting belief i've had in relation to forgivness that i found while tapping
-my confidence subliminal i've been loving.i actually put this one on for sometimes even 3-5 times a day because this one just feels that good,i get addiced
-mountain dew
-the sun
-reassurances and promises from best friend after the negative manifestation last night that made me question something
-that roommate came home this afternoon
-coffee
-being honest about my mistakes and flaws too and having perspective
-seeing i still had breakfast when i got home after thinking i didn't
-finding my eyeglasses just now
-my dad coming by to see my apartment finally
-conversations hearts candy
-how freeing it is to get rid of limiting beliefs. it makes life feel better,even during the more mundane or difficult times,simply because,really all the distress in our life is within us,so when we clear out even just a little of that,then everything gets better
-A. I adore him and he is now at the forefront of my desires.
-my hair
-my beauty
-having a class next week
-having a job next week i'm excited for
-my taste in things
-testing out subliminals to see if i could listen on my phone,and finding out yes i can
-water
-warm soothing showers
-february feeling more relaxed then january has
-reassurances from best friend on many things today
-my beautiful pink flowers
-believing in myself more
-that i'm getting through the month of February,one of my months i feared a little bit
-my winter hat
-relaxation
-that best friend is in my life