-getting new yoga pants today
-the weather getting warmer and having a nice aliveness in the air
-vegan burgers
-sodas
-water
-having a nice sleep
-having strong inner knowings
-my conviction
-my loa success stories this month and all the clearing work i did showing me how easy it is to change my reality
-that the month of feb will be all about visualization for me
-best friend texting me now after feeling discouraged about things with him
-finding out detail that shows best friend cared more then i thought this whole time
-surrender
-calmnness
-presence
-connection
-feeling more attractive
-sexual feelings and how positive that seems to be since it seems to increase connection and will
-my face
-enjoyment
-all the new inspiration from this month
-feeling excited for life again
-having $20 in my purse to keep
-getting a few more dollars addedto my card
-seeing oneness and how the world is a mirror...by example seeing how everyone is seeming to have money problems. i have no doubt in my mind the universe is within me..way too many freaky things to prove otherwise to me.
-inspiring neville teachings.
-how fun it will be to dedicate this next month coming up to visualization,probably starting tonight with my first session!
-makeup
-how much i've overcome. i feel so proud. this month was a journey. also completed my panic subliminals so happy about that
-living in big city with lots of inspiring things to do
-finally getting the protein powder i've been wanting
-newness. new energy and how exciting that is
-tuning into me and realizing that what really feels right for me now is to sort of empty myself,meditate,surrender,and maybe a little writing
-feeling more faithful and trusting in life again
-realizing my job the other day did something to me. it feels i'm being taken back to my roots again.i feel like i'm being told by life to keep doing first career,to connect to life,and others and myself,be present,and enjoy the energy of being wanted and let myself come back to me more and more.i had such a natural way with loa that overtime got jaded because of outside reasons thinking i shouldn't want certain things which just made me apathetic and obsessive instead of believing and detaching. Want is healthy. Presence is the way to be. Flowing with life,having desires.and pursuing and connecting with our passions and life and writing out the story of your dreams with your life,who cares if it makes other jealous or they think it's crazy.