moody and irritable today for some reason.
-food
-going tanning today
-nicer weather today
-the sun shining today
-tibetan singing bowls music to slow my mind down
-A said yes! of course he did. and he even seemed possibly trying to maybe innuedo something,maybe not but he said it sounds perfect and will be interesting. excited. wanted to do this for awhile. now,that it's done nervous about other things,though like where will it from here,etc,etc.
-D texted me today. i'm whatever about him now,but also crabby and resentful too. when there's attachment you tend to hold onto things,and because of other things,part of me felt like texting him saying maybe we should have sex. he took awhile to respond,not super long and then said he is definitely attracted to me so then i said so you do not want to have sex with me then,and he took time to reply then said i would love to have sex with you"my name" i didn't respond much from there and he started saying things and then saying i said i want to make love with him but am afraid to be alone with him trying to urge me again with certain things. i've only grown crankier though and have sent a bitchy text about twenty minutes ago.i do not know why.
-how even on a day where my stomach felt big from eating too much,when i looked in the mirror,it looked smaller still and not too bad
-vegan male athletes
-facial massage and yoga
-how toned,tight,and smooth the side of my legs and thighs are
-how much i've transformed from finding the right combination of vitamins for me and going higher protein. my nails are long and hard,and white,my teeth feel so hard and strong,my hair feels healthier.i must be pretty healthy,and it was never the purpose
-men who are stylish and classy
-photos
-fashion
-romantic moments that flash in my mind,almost drug like,as i replay it in my mind repeatedly
-how great my eyebrows look and how they've made my face look prettier,younger,and more feminine
-things that are interesting,desires,and pleasurable thoughts
-that i know and talk with higher end men then the average person
-getting some work done today. felt so great to finish off a writing i was having trouble with last night
-relaxing and going with the flow
-beauty products
-beauty services
-reading the signs about D more and more clearly after some info came about,and piecing things together
-business partner buying a website domain for us last night for our 2nd business venture together
-inspiration
-change