-seeing some manifesting of my desires
-reading some inspiring loa stories about missing cats returning and also about cats homing instinct
-checking the other animal shelter today for S kitten we wanted to check
-believing the universe will be giving me a magical manifestation i will remember of S kitten
-my boss from last few days of work being so polite and laidback
-my sense of style
-my beauty
-having a nice body
-yoga
-coffee
-sweets
-water
-cats
-after the beautiful connection i felt with L.E,and then all this with S kitten,realizing and remembering love again despite all the heartbreak,pains and mistakes in life,and the all encompassing nature of love and how it's not about all the little petty things we get so consumed about and remembering the important things in life and, connection. remembering the magic of life again
-a great meditation last night that gave me great insights about connection
-having nice little insights coming to me lately
-water
-new experiences
-people out of the blue contacting me
-resources for lost pets i've been using
-my kind heart
-somehow being able to be positive throughout all this.i smile thinking about how l.e made me feel like i could see the light of a new path and that i could feel close again to a guy and fall in love someday and my beautiful little s kitten and and being reminded about the beauty of miracles and magic. inspiration to let go...and believe..
-my bed
-seeing new episodes uploaded to site of TV show i've been watching
-my bed
-the weather being warmer lately
-great music
-the kindness of others
-my cheekbones
-beauty role models
-my new perfumes i've been wearing
-that i get paid tomorrow
-being able to laugh in the face of past insults and see the hypocrisy and feel stronger for it. this whole month has been..strengthening and revitalizing.
-getting a ride to work today
-inspirations
-ideas
-my phone