-lemons
-nightskies
-water
-one full day of no oil that is added on my own/visible
-5 1/2 days of no tarot
-pillows
-cats
-getting my mother's cat to reunite with my brother's cat and how beautiful it was,a moment where the one cat was too scared being in an unfamiliar place and the other cat started licking him and comforting him a bit,which relaxed him basically telling him it's ok you can relax,it's nice to see you,and then letting him be. he did this twice,followed him a bit,but then continued enjoying human attention. the other cat,i could read his eyes,had a block from coming out where he was hiding,and the cat loved him,and comforted him,while accepting him where he was going through,and understanding him without letting his mood dip. it was inspiring. love and detachment. love how zen felines are. and proving that they'd still recognize each other,and not fight,which i already knew and was nice to prove.
-these cat litterbox liners things that make cleaning a litterbox take 10 seconds. love it. wish i had used it before back with my cat. so time saving and effective
-muffins
-this iced coffee i bought and how delicious it is
-my meditation today which i made sure to do
-joyous things
-summer reading
-love songs
-that i let go of of e. he's hardly been on my mind and i feel fine about it
-summer dance classes
-that best friend is now a vegetarian
-forgiveness for myself
-my eyeglasses
-forgiveness from best friend for my moody sudden panic attack i had last night and how it triggered a lot of old trauma wounds
-self acceptance
-calmness
-how detached my mind has been
-nice,soothing baths and my amazing body scrub i love
-sleep
-the solfeggios i listened to tonight that boosted my mood right up quickly
-not getting as phased by things now,and being more zen
-slow moving and deep cleansing breaths
-getting a little work done
-feeling like the rest of the work i have to get done will be easy
-my calcium magnesium vitamin d and zinc supplement i take
-face massage