Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

-finding a foundation brush and now a new,more evolved way to do my makeup
    -fun music
    -the great lavender oil i got last night,and how relaxing it is and soothing
    -peach detox tea and how wonderful
    -great blending of different things
    -vegan meats
    -coffee
    -emails with K
    -getting in a great hour and half toning regiment last night and how the longer i work out for,the more i want to work out .tonight,i will stay in and do two hours
    -acknowledging my feelings,desires,and what i can do to soothe and ease and feel better
    -all the huge signs i am getting
    -a lovely old work photo i enjoyed that captures my personality that i found
    -all the instagram likes and follows i am getting lately
    -having a talk with best friend and encouraging him to put his notice in for two more classes this monday
    -how spoiled i am
    -all the amazing things i have seen and experienced
    -the color of my hair
    -how thick my hair texture is and lioness like
    -sitting on the porch for 5 minutes today and how great the sun felt and energizing
    -living a feel good life
    -all the fun things there are to do
    -how great my eyebrows look
    -that i am evolving more and more and becoming better and better and more of who i want to be
    -how beautiful the full moon is
    -the relaxing energy of pisces sun
    -the internet
    -seeing how i create my reality
    -reassurances and affirmation
    -sweet things to savor
    -clean eating
    -reflecting on how much i have changed and progress that's been made since this time last year
    -remembering my lost loved one and sweet moments with her
    -remembering with clarity how i became vegetarian shortly after she came into my life,and vegan shortly after she left
    -happiness and the power of it
    -how great of a personality i have
    -my specialness
    -embracing my height
    -my intelligence and emotional understanding
    -how amazing i am
    -my confidence
    -my maturity
    -all that i've accomplished
    -that i can prepave and do other things to help me create my reality,if i so do desire
    -deep cleansing calming breaths

-makeup
    -having a veg out night of junk food and watching movies
    -getting groceries today
    -night skies
    -enjoying some time on the porch in the day time and evening
    -feeling desired,being an object of desire
    -emails with K
    -having stronger feelings and aknowledgment so i can see what i want and mold that energy to take actions and make goals
    -lavendar oil
    -appreciation
    -reflection on all that i've changed since this time last year
    -the long one hour session of yoga i did after one hour strength training and how opening that was to my chakras and how good it felt
    -sweet snacks
    -good blending of ingredients,colors,etc
    -all the new instagram followers
    -sweet memories of my lost loved one,and that she was in my life
    -art
    -emotions
    -passion
    -stories
    -inspiration
    -entertainment
    -all the meditating i did last night
    -getting the living room cleaned up last night
    -quantum healing meditation which always manages my ocd,and clears energy blockages
    -perspective
    -self improvement
    -being smart
    -all the fun i've had in my life and being able to reflect on that
    -my friends
    -all the cool people i've met
    -the power of happiness and positive focus
    -little tweaks to make myself feel better in the moment
    -glamour
    -fame
    -all i have going for me,and all i can do to make myself better
    -beauty
    -things to aspire to
    -my potential
    -the power of energy molding
    -being a woman
    -the fun of life
    -the sun and the energy it gives me
    -my eye color
    -being in my 20's
    -things to look forward to
    -sexiness
    -all the adventures coming to my life this year
    -bohemianism and spiritual things
    -how much more active with dating and social life my life has been in the last months and the momentum this year started off with

had a really bad anxiety attack an hour ago so hopefully the gratitude list brings me up some more.
    -that i can retrace my thoughts to see how they created,for example,an anxiety attack
    -subjective reality being the true nature of reality
    -lavender oil
    -retracing and tuning into how i can feel better and how things became what they are
    -intention setting theta exercises
    -beautiful colors
    -more snow melting
    -signs
    -mom calling me back
    -best friend calling me back
    -l flirting with me and pursuing me
    -acknowleding and realizing how stressed i've been all week and that it's why i felt so lazy all week
    -right after aknowleding how stress i am,manifesting a huge chunk of that stress getting removed
    -how big my eyes are. when did that happen? i had always wanted huge eyes the shape i see them lately,that slightly wide almost bulgy look that looks kind of cartoon like almost and very innocent,and child like.i always had big eyes,but they look bigger now,and mine used to be more round whereas now,they look a little wider.i had set intentions for this i'm sure so it's interesting if this is a manifestation
    -how young my skin is looking and my face lately
    -getting my room cleaned tonight
    -dim lighting
    -calming down and realizing the irrelevancy of it all,and getting so upset and caring so much what others think,etc
    -how beautiful the moon is
    -beauty in the broken
    -how beautiful the white flowers look in my house
    -acknowledging whatever desires come to me so i can make my life better
    -how easy it is to mold energy to turn things around,and change my perceptions and thoughts to change the whole reality of something
    -that life is but a dream
    -being easy on myself
    -coming to my senses,and relaxing
    -calming my perceptions
    -all the upcoming work offers for upcoming trip
    -how great my eyes look when smoky
    -the beautiful sounds i hear at night in the silence such as cars driving by,trains,etc,etc. very soothing.
    -water
    -that at least two forward moving actions are happening this week,and one thing i've been waiting for to happen
    -beauty
    -movies to watch last night
    -how good that margherita pizza was yesterday
    -macarons
    -l wanting to take me out today
    -using others as inspirations to be better,and to think less and do what i want on my terms according to my pleasure
    -knowing how i can create my reality,and can change things right now to anything. there is power in the moment and i can have fun with that instead of feeling pressure,or dread or indecison.i can instead enjoy the ride since that's the only point
    -l suggesting a place that is right by me for our date so it'll now be super easy for me to do
    -resourcefulness
    -feeling calmer and in a better mood already
    -when guy's try to make things more convenient for you

-how much better today was then yesterday. yesterday feels like a glitch on the radio
    -this hot peach tea i'm drinking and how soothing it is
    -how amazingly beneficial it is to take rest days from working out.i took two and my body is so tight today. wow.
    -tofu eggs. so nice i can now have one of my favorite foods again in a vegan version
    -all the instagram likes and follows i am getting
    -my favorite vegan chocolate with cherries and how great it is for the third eye chakra and 2nd chakra. yum.
    -coffee
    -being a "princess."
    -the amazing strength training session i did for an hour and half then 30 minutes of yoga and how much stress it released and the endorphins.i feel so good right now
    -clean eating
    -a nice nourishing dinner
    -how amazing the weather was today and sitting on the porch soaking up some sunshine and the snow melting away
    -letting l flirt with and possibly going on a date with him.i feel bad like i'm stringing him along,i just don't know what i want,and he makes me feel kind of good
    -crystal singing bowls audio to relax to right now and slow my mind down
    -dim lighting
    -how tan my skin looks today
    -my wide and large my eyes have gotten. i'm amazed and wondering when did this happen
    -being easy on myself for waking up super super late and that i still somehow got a lot done. impressive
    -all the work i got done today and decisons i made and how stress relieving that was
    -getting dishes done today
    -all the mini 5 minute meditations i throughout the day and how clarifying that was
    -all the spiritual truths that have come to me about freeing myself more and more from untruths and worrying what others think and the more i do that,shed those layers,the more i come back to me,and am free and things such as there are no flaws only things you learn to accept or evolve from. also,that in the subjective reality model i live in,hedonism is the maxim for life and to just follow my pleasures which gives me a spiritual detachment and allowing myself to also not worry about how others percieve things or possible misunderstandings. this always raises my vibration and manifests miracles and so i know it is "truth." all fear is an illusion. all love is real.
    -this forum and this thread and all the notes i have and lovely things i can remember and look back on
    -how tight and sculpted my backside,arms,legs and inner thighs look. it is very sexy
    -how sexy of a woman i am
    -how much i like to dance and how much guys seems to like me to dance based on things they've said and done
    -foot massages and how good they feel,hitting some healing nerves as i rubbed my feet a little today
    -that spring is near
    -that i have plans to see E this weekend
    -how great of a catch i am
    -how long and beautiful my hair is
    -how great my silhouette looks whenever i look at a reflection.i look like the image of perfection with my long,thick tousled hair and perfect slim,hourglass frame that is long but not tall.
    -reassurances
    -my ideas for life,career,and other others to make things more efficient,cost effective,and bettering for the future
    -pics ideas for instagram posts
    -that best friend put notices in for two more of those gyms
    -my lavender oil and how good it feels and soothing on my forehead
    -my tastes in things and being a tastemaker
    -being a romantic
    -the abundance in my life
    -all the reflection on E these past 2 and half weeks. it's been an unfolding of learning and realizing and seeing what i think and it's so interesting to me i got the tower card before i went out the night we kissed. it's strange to me i ran to him right after B and i ended. it's strange to me he texted B right when we started dating which is unlike him and that B texted him twice after we ended and that there's been a triangle i never knew about with the three of us. it's strange all this time i thought E and i were just friends and now i don't even know. it's strange that all this time i thought E invited me out because i was a friend and now i wonder if that was wrong.he never did text me once while B and i dated. it's strange ithought E told B i was difficult in a friend to fashion and now i think he may have told him that so he wouldn't go after me which also makes sense then why B would never tell him we were going out or why E contacted him "randomly" just to talk. he was checking on things. it's strange how cinematic that whole night with me and E was last time i seen him,it really was like a dream..how we bounced around him frustrated to friends about his love life and me whining about mine and then we became entangled.it's strange that as many amazing kisses i've had in my life,i don't think i've ever had a kiss where time disappeared and the people seemed to disappear ,and the background felt black and it was almost as if there was fireworks in the background. it was like i was taken somewhere. he kissed me,and everyone disappeared,and the background felt black and time disappeared. that must mean fireworks. he said he never kissed a friend like that before. he knows there is spark,as in mutual spark. you don't kiss someone that long and not have there be spark. i would have pulled away. and even how we kissed a few times after the "fireworks' time disappearing kiss.it's strange how last year i used to have dreams of him force kissing me and now he has kissed me. it makes me wonder now if those dreams were psychic,i mean,they were,i had a feeling of that,but i mean,psychic as in,are they foretelling what's to come. i guess time will tell. the funny thing is,i wonder if B will be the one thing who gets between us
    -the romance of life
    -that more details get to be confirmed for upcoming business trip tomorrow
    -the power of gratitude lists
    -embracing me,my truth,my story
    -how pretty i am
    -getting things i had been putting off,done today
    -being a woman
    -respect for women and for the feminine

-vacation and summer vibes
    -cool music
    -a delicious,nourishing,clean dinner
    -an excuse not to see L this weekend and deciding it's better not to
    -makeup
    -how fantastic this primer is i tried today
    -going tanning today
    -how beautiful the weather was today
    -how great my mood is today and energized
    -feeling excited for the future and trusting
    -being sexy
    -being in a cool industry where i get to be style,sexy,and status
    -brushing my hair more often to keep knots gone
    -deciding after ocd attack again to set aside time to fix the post i was obsessing about and getting it where i want it
    -my dreams coming true
    -coffee
    -my favorite vegan chocolate with cherries
    -water
    -the sun
    -tofu scramble
    -my sense of style
    -the amazing strength training session and then yoga i did last night,and how much it opened me up and released endorphins
    -great ideas for upcoming business trip that will increase efficiency for the future and for the trip and increase my independence and be beneficial in other ways,too
    -how my phone magically seems to have more data despite having more photos then ever on it currently
    -being a 'first job title.'
    -my fame
    -making my career comeback and the the new resources available to me and things i didn't utilize before to make things happen
    -W replying to follow up email from yesterday
    -deciding i will go to E's party,and it will be fine
    -how sculpted my backside is
    -looking in the mirror at salon today and being amazed at how perfect,round,and tight my backside looked. i looked like i had the perfect,amazing body. and reminded that i can be too hard on myself,and while i will keep up bettering myself,i am much better then i think i am,and i will keep bringing that out more and more this year
    -pictures
    -all the spiritual truths coming to me and coming back to myself
    -being a "princess."
    -transformation
    -california
    -inspiration
    -the city i live in
    -the shape of my eyebrows
    -how slow time has been moving today. it's trippy!
    -getting up earlier today even though it was because i had to for an appointment and i didn't sleep well,it definitely put me on the right track
    -being open and in the moment to what can happen in the future without a need to know and control and plan a bunch of things of how things will go down
    -my classiness
    -colors
    -how happy i feel
    -all i have going for me
    -finding out more people who live in my neighborhood and who have a lot going for them in terms of glamour/popularity and allowing it to make me feel better about myself and embracing my beautiful girl from the bad side of town story,even though i'm not from the bad side of town,but feeling as if my neighborhood isn't money has made me feel insecure but that's because a lot of people i had been hanging out with lately come from business jobs and money not artistic fields and reminding myself of these things makes me feel better and more patient
    -my child-like spirit
    -learning
    -all the things i can do to better myself,and improve myself
    -how cool of a person i am
    -changed perspectives that empower me
    -affirmations and scribbling them in my notebook as i drift off to bed before sleep and how secure it makes me feel
    -how great january and february were,and being able to appreciate them now
    -my flexibility
    -living life like it's a vacation
    -my beauty
    -getting the kitchen cleaned
    -meditation
    -feeling calm and clear
    -the things i enjoy
    -all the happiness and loving myself resources i've picked up over the last 8 months or so
    -my best friend and how amazing he is
    -forgiveness
    -unconditional love
    -feeling optimistic
    -beauty
    -art
    -dancing
    -being a good dancer
    -being a good kisser
    -my work
    -remembering my lost loved one,and stopping to appreciate her and think about her. always will,and will never stop
    -powerful truths that soothe

-how relaxed i feel right now
    -getting my protein rich nourishment in
    -the burn and sweat from a good workout.
    -my 2 hour routine of yoga and strength training that is helping me lose weight more now and getting tight. my backside feels nice and tightened up,my back feels like a barbie doll back,my legs look tiny and log,my stomach is nice and flat and tighter. my clothes are falling better on me. it is making me feel more sexy and confident in the moment. how flexible my body is becoming from all the workouts,and feeling how much more bendy i am.
    -hot tea
    -dark chocolate with cherries
    -telling l no today and explaining myself a little
    -my taste in things
    -beauty
    -how great i am at curating
    -how great of a writer i am
    -how smart i am
    -loving myself
    -my unique way of seeing things
    -my desires and dreams
    -how cute i am
    -makeup
    -learning more makeup ideas to evolve my look more and putting more pieces together for me
    -my eyes
    -my hair
    -my perfect silhouette
    -laughing at things
    -my unique personality
    -clean eating
    -coffee
    -water
    -my favorite moon t-shirt that was given to me
    -my favorite moon necklace that was given to me. i find this to be my good luck necklace now to attract me to be more feminine and recieve more blessings
    -the beautiful sounds of the outside of cars driving by,trains,and other soothing middle of the night sounds
    -the sunshine today and how unbelievably warm it is and all the snow melting and sitting on my porch for a little bit today
    -E texting me yesterday confirming if i am coming to his thing this weekend
    -how excited i am for upcoming business trip and how much of it is settled already
    -my flowers
    -massage
    -living a life of following what feels good
    -acknowledging my feelings to myself
    -fun,vacation-y,happy music
    -remembering how great of a catch i am,and how much i have going for me
    -all the work offers pouring in
    -all the amazing people i meet
    -living in a big city
    -all the cool things i get to do
    -more dreams coming true
    -spirituality
    -seeing more and more how i can work on myself on the inside and outside
    -smiling
    -getting back dimples from all the working out.
    -being sexy
    -instagram mobile photo editing apps
    -my style
    -my friend S contacting me out of nowwhere to chat and wanting to hang out when she is back in town and how nice that will be actually
    -seeming so young to others
    -how much more i am loving myself lately. it's amazing the little things that make you look better,feel better,and attract more into your life
    -getting a little more work done today
    -dancing
    -always winning

-sound being back on my computer
    -how beautiful it is out today.i was able to be on the porch without a coat and shoes and now have my first door open again. so happy it's the season for that again.
    -nightskies and how healing they are
    -my balcony porch
    -all the work offers my upcoming business trip
    -astrology website to play around on
    -making decisons on l and e based on what seemed for the best according to my higher self
    -the shape and color of my eyebrows
    -my eyes
    -E saying ah damn and no worries let's hang out soon. he seemed slightly bummed out which made me appreciate his sweetness again some more
    -deciding instead for tomorrow i can still celebrate and how fun it'd be to go get green cocktails. feels good to ask myself what i'd want to do and going for that
    -not needing to put heat on in the apartment
    -all the reflecting on my love life and seeing what i want
    -another work contact asking me out,oh wow,i just noticed his first name starts with the letter B too..and same zodiac sign.i had thought maybe that's a sign because of their zodiac sign,but now even the letter b,too..
    -a high protein dinner
    -the venus dimples i am getting and how beautiful and sensual it makes me feel and friend commenting didnt i used to already have those which made me feel good
    -how free and clear i feel now
    -eyes being on the prize
    -great music to listen to and workout to
    -2 hour workouts
    -k emailing me and liking what she had to say today
    -knowing i am a great catch
    -instagram
    -my taste in things
    -my likes and interests
    -all the dating and love i'm attracting into my life lately,it's like magic and i know its because of some of the things i started doing late last summer
    -feeling like a good person and i'm doing the right thing
    -feeling full of possibilities
    -remembering other things i like
    -how abundant i feel and like all is going to be ok

-coffee
    -water
    -the warm weather
    -how it's going to be even warmer tomorrow. summer weather and it's not even spring yet!
    -using today to get back on track with cleaning and meditating so i'll be on a good start for the week
    -peanut butter chip cookies
    -clean eating
    -getting a kabuki brush
    -ordering cute new shoes for spring
    -makeup
    -eyes
    -my eyes
    -my face
    -models
    -my vision,ideas,and tastes
    -the feeling of fullness,expansion,and possibility in my heart
    -the 5 minute micro meditation session i did and my higher self telling me again how important upcoming business trip is going to be and telling me i'm going to get a surprise soon of B contacting me
    -the large signs i've been getting of B,the serendipity
    -how ifeel about B that seems to be telling me i love him,since the way i've been acting and behaving is in the way of people i've loved in the past. example of how traits of them i am adoring now such as country they are from and astrological sign
    -fashion
    -makeup
    -fitness
    -how much i enjoy physical exercise that days off literally bum me out
    -music
    -minimalism
    -art
    -the abstract
    -seeing the law of attraction at work when i thought to myself i'd love to find green food color at the grocery store when i couldn't and then randomly out of nowwhere all by itself in a section it shouldn't be in,i found a single box of green food color.i was so entertained by it,that i took a picture and of course bought the food color
    -my ideas
    -my artist mindset
    -being famous
    -my appreciation for the divine feminine energy
    -my hair
    -loving myself,and my confidence and following what the loving myself version of me would do. keeping my standards high,and being true to myself
    -all the work offers for upcoming business trip,it's amazing
    -being success focused
    -black tights
    -bohemian styles
    -all the inspiration
    -essential oils
    -smiling
    -my smarts
    -what i have to offer
    -giving things space
    -the shape of my eyebrows
    -looking so forward to spring and summer and how amazing and powerful it will be,it may just be the most powerful spring and summer of my life
    -good things that are coming to me
    -all the different styles of meditation
    -getting perspective on the E situation and how i think he feels and what i think and feel
    -being myself
    -the abundance in my life
    -creativity
    -my unique way of looking at the world
    -all the possibilities and opportunities and not being afraid to say no to them since i love myself and trust the flow of life to keep providing
    -knowing myself
    -downloading a vegan app on my phone and finding even more ways vegan foods to try,that are even closer to where i live,and some even more inexpensive
    -getting some tea tree oil to try switching to this instead of traditional acne treatment i've been using
    -positive changes
    -the amazing delicious and huge falafel sandwich i had for dinner last night
    -that on my diet and fitness plan,i can eat as much as i want with no worrying or guilt. and,also following what my body wants.
    -learning more about adult life and ways people find happiness in their life,and that there's never any reason to worry about getting old as society would have you believe because there's so many ways to have a fulfilling life still and feel young and happy. it amazes me continously,and i'm sure perhaps the loa is in work,as i see more ways i don't need to fear when iget older
    -how positive minded i feel
    -beauty in the broken
    -my beautiful soul
    -thoughtfulness
    -the little things we can appreciate that are touching or adorable or show something
    -getting the living room cleaned up
    -learning more and more about life and theories i have of the true nature of reality and metaphysics
    -my power

-coffee
    -water
    -almond milk
    -a stove to cook with
    -an apartment to live in
    -my eyeglasses
    -my fave dark chocolate with cherries
    -tofu eggs
    -clean eating
    -banana fruit spread
    -making unique breakfasts that i love
    -mobile photo editing apps
    -feeling dreamy and romantic again
    -remembering other guy's i adore for a bit again
    -the romance in my life
    -a tip to restore a favorite top of mine
    -meditation
    -quantum healing meditation
    -being a kind and considerate person
    -great music
    -upbeat moods
    -expressing myself
    -my truths
    -my desires
    -a career decision being made today
    -getting a work thing done today
    -dancing
    -beautiful art
    -how open my heart chakra feels
    -being love
    -being a unique person
    -my interests
    -feeling organized in my mind
    -refining my interests and desires
    -hypnosis
    -the sun
    -going tanning today
    -my wonderful business partner
    -my beautiful loved one who left this physical reality and appreciating her all the time
    -style and fashion
    -expansion
    -the new opportunities and things that can happen and will happen in the future,it is so wonderful
    -lip balms
    -body gels
    -essential oils
    -feeling happy
    -the beauty i've had in my life
    -thinking less
    -accepting more
    -non expectation
    -tights
    -my style
    -my best friend
    -healing
    -beauty
    -creativity
    -boldness and things vivid

-coffee
    -almond milk
    -fashion
    -banana fruit spread
    -vegan food
    -heat
    -being in a positive,accepting,detached mood,and in the moment
    -water
    -beautiful art of my loved one who left this physical reality
    -colder weather today,i was starting to miss winter
    -living in a big city
    -D requesting me on fb last night. so weird and random.i did set an intention out to the universe he would though back when i was very hurt,and so am very pleased
    -all the makeup tutorials i watched last night,and finally getting it of what i've been wanting to learn and knowing what to buy and how to do it now. so excited
    -all the people coming out of the woodwork adding me online to things. A girl R added me on social check in app too today
    -tights
    -being cute
    -all the new vegan options there is to try
    -paying attention to my feelings and energy and noticing a sudden rush of energy this morning,which i'm guessing came from D,but then also ended up having E on my mind..started making me think about how energy works again and how powerful it can be and intention setting,etc
    -finding out project 21 is actually almost done
    -making a career decision with business 2 that gave me relief
    -blogging and expressing my feelings and things i learn and reflect on
    -how romantic and dreamy my heart is
    -the beautiful things i've been through
    -desire to allow B to inspire my letter i have to write for work,which i had thought i would already but now possibly a little more
    -that i no longer like the taste of cheese or eggs
    -the amazing two hour workout i did last night and how good it made me feel
    -all the things coming to me to make me better
    -the little things that make me happy,or feel special,etc,etc
    -someone more famous then me thanking me for what i do which is nice and made me feel like i am making a difference
    -things coming together to help me bring my goals manifested and reach new heights
    -how amazing i am becoming
    -music
    -how amazing my abs looked today. flat and lots of muscle lines
    -intensity
    -how amazing this summer will be
    -meditation
    -pillows
    -that roommate is staying home tonight
    -how open my heart feels
    -feeling paid attention to and like a lot of eyes are on me and wanted
    -being love

Page 17 of 147 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 LastLast