Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

-e inviting me to his halloween party. though he invited me last minute it's nice he thought of me at all and invited me. haven't seen him in so long but am not yet ready to see him yet. i had thought i felt him thinking of me too and that he would be hitting me up soon.
    -d texting me today.i rarely feel our texting goes smooth,and today seemed the same. at this point i feel more of a friendship connection,proven by me being emotionally confiding and not caring whereas i may have played it cooler if i've been feeling more of a spark.
    -pulling a love card for tarot as for what's to come with me and d. so,apparently despite all that's gone down,were going to be in love/in a relationship. i'm not surprised but at this point,the vibes feel way more chill then they did before on my end.
    -food
    -getting my fur angel illustrated and how cute it is and m doing another one for the project
    -going to tanning bed today and actually going in the bed and staying in for 3 minutes. got tan definitely. next time i'll stay in for four minutes and actually lay my head down
    -drinking 3 liters of water today. getting back on track with meeting my water goals
    -warmth
    -vegetables
    -a stove to cook with
    -my beauty
    -being a woman
    -getting what i want
    -people to tell me when i'm not seeing things clearly
    -catching up on some emails
    -being offered that paid job close by
    -body oils
    -body moisturizers
    -aloe vera
    -lip balms
    -how in tune with life i am lately and the synchonicity and life speaking to me. all i have to do is open an email to a song,and it's exactly what has been in my head of my life thoughts. so cool
    -healing and wellness and the holistic
    -working in a creative field
    -people reaching out to me socially
    -trimming my bangs,painting my toenails the other day. doing the little girly things that help me love myself and feel good
    -doing cool things
    -my desire for physical fitness
    -art
    -asking questions when i need help
    -my creative director
    -life and experiences
    -attractive men
    -tibetan singing bowls
    -beautiful sounds
    -dim lighting
    -feeling more relaxed
    -not taking things too seriously
    -my phone

-water and getting started early in the day with drinking a lot to get my 3 liters a day goal in much much more easily and efficiently
    -guys in my life to think about as a nice distraction from life
    -that i've lived fully and have a lot of amazing things i've done in life and moments to treasure
    -amazing music to get moving too that makes me want to work out and get things done
    -making protein drinks for best friend as a way to give something at least and contribute
    -having some clean dishes and plenty of milks
    -amazing innovative creations
    -getting a first draft done on one of my writings
    -relaxation
    -surrender
    -feeling authentically calm
    -amazing vision and idea that came to me in meditation yesterday for work project that i needed and the heart chakra sensations in my chest that came from it
    -feeling healthy and good.
    -creativity
    -resourcefulness
    -feeling trusting life will provide for me ways to express in a way that is authentic,true to me,and classy
    -reflection on things before bed last night
    -being pretty and young
    -deciding now im going to have a damn amazing summer next year
    -being able to try tanning regularly and seeing how it goes and seeing they have an equally good deal on sundays as well which fits schedule even more possibly
    -art
    -focus
    -being cool
    -being an artist
    -coffee
    -an amazing creative director
    -an amazing best friend
    -loving my vanity and me who i am,my quirks,my neuroticism
    -being ok with my door shut. it's cold season. all is good
    -hearing about all the computers in the shop and how so many of them and merc retrograde just ended is so funny to me
    -all the cool people i know and have met over the years
    -cute things!
    -inspirations
    -abundance and expansion
    -being ok with not having plans this friday.i was offered plans too so all is good i just may not want to celebrate this year
    -the surge of inspiration and get things done mood i had and am having today
    -that guys can be respectful and considerate of your feelings and get the hint
    -my lips and that they're pouty but not too much so
    -having an idea of how things will go today and what ill get done
    -following what feels good and not caring what others will judge
    -desires. such as my desire to get out of town for work or a vacation
    -all the opportunities that come to me
    -living in a big city
    -strange things that make go hmm
    -how accurate tarot has been lately and wanting to watch it unfold and it allowing me to surrender and chill
    -motivation
    -feeling more organized
    -that change is happening
    -meditation
    -smiling
    -loving myself
    -feeling more detached from D but still liking him
    -darkness
    -craziness

having a hard day today so hopefully this gratitude list gets me back up a little bit. this month has been brutal on me and im praying for a miracle.
    -having a place to live
    -candy
    -pretzels and hummus
    -junk food
    -having a good face day yesterday
    -drinking a lot of water again and getting on track with that
    -acknowledging there is problems here and there so i can see something isn't right and heal it
    -knowing happiness is the way to everything we want
    -having my computer back finally
    -best friend being nice to me. too nice,even which makes me feel kinda worse
    -deciding i need to back off the stichomancy,coins,and tarot. it hasn't actually made me feel any better since i started except the coins once when i was in the despair last weekend
    -relaxing tibetan singing bowls music
    -cozy sleep
    -admitting my despair to myself and that i'm not alright,not at all.
    -that i can go back to my personal blog in a day since i've been taking every other month off from it
    -my ears.i think they're cute.
    -when i get compliments on my ears. it makes me feel cute.
    -seeing i'm not really going with the flow at all,i'm not surrendering, and i'm trying way too hard
    -having my desktop therapist affirmations again
    -body oil for making my body feel more beautiful and attractive
    -knowing i have resources available to me to boost my happiness and manifest my desires
    -ideas on how to untangle my mess of feelings and get to the root of what's bothering me
    -feeling that slight feeling of surrender come to me just a bit
    -lip balm for making my lips feel good
    -sportsbras for being great for working out and making my chest look good
    -that i have wine in the fridge to help me out chill out more
    -admitting my craziness more and being ok with it
    -knowing i just need to slow my mind down and clear it
    -my desire for wanting the weekend to be over with and the project to come out already
    -having vision come to me about placement of animal illustration
    -knowing i can change my reality and turn things around
    -knowing at least D isn't dating other girls and is respecting my wishes about one thing
    -admitting to myself i'm very dissatisfied with my life
    -my computer being nice and fixed now
    -knowing i want to be more feminine and more surrendered

Blog Entries

For this day.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

For starting university- studying a subject I'm really interested in and getting to know real nice people yay for me
    And thanx for reminding us about gratitude, buttercup, that's so important. I would recommend thinking about at least 5 things you're grateful for everyday does wonders to your vibration!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

For my beloved and highly esteemed teacher on the astral, John;
    For the love and support of my beloved cat and dog teams;
    For the most wonderful wife I could ever hope for;
    For living in the countryside, so that we can grow our own food;

For this evening when a very good old buddy I had not seen for ages did a surprise visit at my home. It was pure fun.
    This collector of useless clutter.

For Buttercup , who takes me back to feelings of anticipation, hope, vanity, dissapointment,acceptance, sharing into her private thoughts .
    Go Girl , Love you. Xx

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    For starting university- studying a subject I'm really interested in and getting to know real nice people yay for me
    And thanx for reminding us about gratitude, buttercup, that's so important. I would recommend thinking about at least 5 things you're grateful for everyday does wonders to your vibration!

aww,i'm glad others are enjoying it. i find it really helps me out a lot! i can get into modes of complaining too much and before i know it lowering my vibe and attracting a mess so it helps to keep pushing up little by little the happiness. Gratitude is so important.

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    For Buttercup , who takes me back to feelings of anticipation, hope, vanity, dissapointment,acceptance, sharing into her private thoughts .
    Go Girl , Love you. Xx
    aww,lol glad others are enjoying it. i like looking back on mine and seeing what i'm going through sometimes we lose sight of it in the moment.

Page 2 of 147 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 LastLast