Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    then you ought add that to your gratitude list - "being told something good for my ballet skill ,while just being a kid"
    I guess I will then. I've always appreciated the art of ballet. Lately,too I have become fascinated with contortion.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup View Post
    I guess I will then. I've always appreciated the art of ballet. Lately,too I have become fascinated with contortion.
    let me share with you something I haven't told anyone ever.During my training the instructor would tell what to do to the class , if most people didn't get it right then the instructor would say "DC , you are to come forth and demonstrate how it is done , I suggest we all pay attention" - those compliments were like chocolate , money , Christmas and pyrotechnics on the 4th of July.

Could you please add this to your list next time (only if it appeals to you) "The fact others take heart from my gratitude list too , nothing I write here goes in vain"

DC.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    let me share with you something I haven't told anyone ever.During my training the instructor would tell what to do to the class , if most people didn't get it right then the instructor would say "DC , you are to come forth and demonstrate how it is done , I suggest we all pay attention" - those compliments were like chocolate , money , Christmas and pyrotechnics on the 4th of July.

Could you please add this to your list next time (only if it appeals to you) "The fact others take heart from my gratitude list too , nothing I write here goes in vain"

DC.
    I'm glad others enjoy my gratitude lists. I really appreciated the compliment my instructor gave me. I think compliments are a great way to empower people. I had no idea they were so hard to come by in ballet. Lol.

-that others are taking heart in my gratitude list and find value in it
    -rose tea
    -chocolates M got me the other day
    -the cycling and yoga class I did today and getting a nice sweat in,and M telling everyone how flexible I am,and that i'm very flexible. I think she's crazy but she says I just am not understand some of what she says but that she knows i can do it
    -wearing one of my new activewear pants today,and how model-looking i looked wearing that with the blank tank top,and my pink and black gym shoes
    -my pink gym water bottle
    -getting my bags organized today so i could just bring one with me when i left the house today
    -pushing myself out of my comfort zone and posting a pic even though not 100% sure of it
    -acupressure
    -getting an offer to work at a yoga studio unpaid in exchange for unlimited yoga classes.i applied,and just believed i would get it,and that it'd be easy in,and then sure enough had some back and forth emails today. contrast from the first volunteer position not working out helped me realize i do want to do something like that,and from there seen several similar opportunities but better like that,and now this manifested. and,about a year and half ago,ex best friend was also going to try and get me in to work a day a week at one of his gyms but as paid staff so from loa standpoint it is kinda interesting to see the unfolding of this. M was very happy for me when i told her and she said she'd take it,and that she is still working on E(the manager who said me volunteering maybe isn't a good idea because of drama of ex best friend) and that he might still call me
    -how beautiful my flowers are
    -getting a gift for my brother's cat sent to ease me a little longer until i can go and see the cat again.
    -deep cleansing breaths
    -having the house to myself again this morning,and having a chance to meditate since house was quiet. things really have been flowing quite well,actually.
    -feeling very beautiful
    -art and entertainment
    -M's husband showing me two bikes today online asking what i think of them to buy me one. i prayed about getting the bike soon so that is cool that happened,too
    -my stomach getting flatter
    -feeling drawn to start cleaning up my diet more again,and go back to being full vegan(have been vegetarian lately)

-coffee
    -vitamins
    -brownie for breakfast
    -all the job offers i've been getting
    -getting house to myself again this morning and meditating and how great i feel from meditating and the inspired ideas that come to me during
    -doing a few mirror technique affirmations
    -sleep
    -setraline
    -music
    -getting a few more things from front porch brought into room
    -feeling more abundant lately

-manifesting a bike today. we went to a store,and right away i seen the perfect one,the perfect color, and just knew and we got it. it made me so excited to have this,and i test rode it in the store for a few seconds and then down the block once getting back.
    -pink cake pops
    -the new yoga clothes i've been wearing
    -that i get to start training tomorrow for the work/trade at the yoga studio tomorrow.i can hardly believe how easily some things are falling into place.
    -M's friend D saying at yoga class bringing up that i may be teaching yoga soon.i guess he heard it's what i want to do. Maybe M told him when i was around and i forgot.
    -M saying i should teach yoga and pilates because I have the perfect body for it.
    -getting a call this morning to work a big yoga festival in my city that is this weekend. everything is so yoga related lately for me. love it!
    -having protein drink made for me
    -practicing driving some more tonight
    -nightskies
    -my brother getting the L card,since it's something he wanted
    -M's husband saying he would give me a ride to an expo i want to work at the end of the month
    -prayer
    -laughter

-having a job now as volunteer/work trade at the yoga studio and how well i feel i vibed at the training and how easy it all seemed and how nice the studio was. as soon as i got there,i just knew right away,i wanted to work there
    -amusement at some stranger who worked there taking the elevator with me when he found out i was phobic when i asked a question about the stairs and then asking me out
    -being complimented by M that i look nice today and like i'm going to a modeling job
    -my chic business casual/sporty outfit of all black and my sense of style
    -makeup
    -blowdrying my hair out and how nice it makes me feel
    -seeing the cat i like again today that lives next door
    -having a protein drink made for me
    -meditation
    -how many awesome things have been happening for me lately
    -brownies from whole foods
    -nice weather today
    -feeling like life is an adventure
    -sleep
    -vitamins
    -setraline
    -how it feels like everything is working out for me,and that for the volunteership that didn't seem to work out at one gym,i now have a volunteership at a yoga studio downtown at a really nice studio so that's even nicer then the original thing and now the bike ex best friend took that he said i could have before i now have an new bike in a color i love. both of these things are things i loved upon first sight and feel like an upgrade from the original and the original felt like things ruined/taken away from R and/or ex best friend so it feels nice to see life providing me with even better in it's place and things even more in alignment with me
    -rest. don't know why i'm so tired lately. maybe i'm doing more,or maybe it's the anxiety
    -how tight my body is getting from all the classes

-bhakti chai tea
    -peanut butter cups
    -techno music
    -exotic things
    -makeup
    -my new perfume i am wearing today
    -my new yoga pants
    -pink sportsbra
    -my mint green colored leg warmers
    -that i get to work the yoga festival tomorrow which is exciting
    -my new job at the yoga studio downtown that i start next week. so exciting. the vibe there is so zen and minimal
    -being in a good mood
    -sleep
    -getting my bill paid for the month
    -writing my goals down
    -having house to myself this morning so i could do some silent meditation
    -instagram
    -relaxing a little bit about rushing to get things done
    -that my brother seems very happy with his new food card he gets
    -this gratitude list i do
    -deep cleansing breaths
    -inspiration

-how good it feels to be productive after a day of work
    -feeling nurtured
    -the money i've earned this month. i've exceeded my goal and have realized now with where i'm staying that one advantage is i'll have a lot of extra spending money
    -feeling like i'm getting better at the kind of work i've done today
    -going food shopping today
    -getting some new makeup today
    -getting some new sweets today when m's husband made me go inside starbucks and gave me money to buy the cakepops i like
    -the tea M made for me tonight
    -rest and naps
    -getting into natural eco beauty brands lately.
    -M wanting her husband to take me to gym tomorrow so she can work on my arms since she thinks they are too weak
    -acceptance
    -reassurances
    -deciding it's time to let go of certain guys in my mind lately and start imagining traits for someone new
    -laughing at life
    -whole foods

-all the awesome new whole foods beauty products i've been getting
    -M and her husband taking my side when R sent me another text harassing me today and how getting that text showed me how insecure of me she is and obsessed and made her look fake and mean as heck to M and her husband
    -M's husband coming back for me when and taking me to get coffee and go with him for his errands after i told him about text
    -M taking me to gym today to do toning machine for over an hour and half
    -protein M made me before the gym
    -rose tea
    -my cozy comfortable purple pants
    -tofurkey products
    -earning money this month and how amazing that feels
    -my white beanie hat that i think gives me a cool look
    -getting good sleep last night and this morning
    -the new air filter in my room
    -the sun
    -getting a bike lock for my bike today
    -deciding to start cleaning up my diet again a little
    -how much i have going for me

Page 50 of 147 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 LastLast