Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

-my white sweater i've been wearing a lot lately. i love how it looks on me.
    -my vibration being pretty up the last week or two
    -cats and all the adorable things they do
    -water
    -hot tea
    -hazelnut coffee
    -meditation
    -motivation
    -compliments
    -prayer
    -affirmations
    -my peacock print eye pillow
    -being told i'm thin
    -laughing
    -music
    -yoga
    -yoga pants
    -deep cleansing breaths
    -calmness
    -my medications
    -entertainment
    -dreams and wishes
    -feeling like maybe i could have love again
    -my abs looking nicer lately
    -confirming a job today so i'll be able to meet my january goals when i thought i wouldn't and exceed them plus the experience it'll give me
    -blankets
    -sleep
    -ordering the next book i plan on reading
    -getting an appointment for S kitten from the volunteer who helps us sometimes
    -starting the new year off not too bad,and interestingly
    -appreciation
    -starting the new year off with connection which is my main intention for the new year so already off to a good start. i can't wait to keep it up. it's changed me already.
    -starting to remember the feeling of life being magical and dreams coming true again
    -having a nice chest
    -my body starting to feel stronger
    -feeling like things are starting to become easier and tensions starting to sail away

so much has happened already this year and this year has barely started. today was a devastating day. lost S kitten. on our way to clinic,her and her brother jumped out of the carrier in front of it,and we only managed to catch one with the help of staff. luckily,we have lots of animal advocates who are helping us look,posting flyers online and on the block last seen,and giving us ideas.i am staying confident we will find her. i miss her so much.
    -all the people who helped us find T kitten and try to find S kitten.
    -the people who have faith we will find S kitten.
    -that on the block S kitten was last seen,there was people who leave food and shelter out for ferals,so it seems to be an animal friendly area.
    -that T kitten is now fixed at least
    -managing to calm myself down after being treated badly all day by various people and having a kitten i love become missing,and having to miss work
    -optimism
    -sleep
    -coffee
    -M bringing me food for dinner
    -prayer
    -God
    -laughing. the cats did something so funny,that even on an awful day like this i couldn't help but smile.i was in the bathroom and suddenly hear the music M's wife usually plays when making playlists for her classes. i knew no one was here,so open the door and sure enough T kitten is sitting in the computer chair sitting in front of the computer where the music was coming from,i'm guessing bemused where the sound came from.i made a joke that i guess the cats wanted to party(i had two other cats in the house,too).
    -sweaters
    -ibuprofen
    -finding out i dont have to file taxes this year
    Last edited by buttercup; 20th January 2017 at 06:54 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup View Post
    so much has happened already this year and this year has barely started. today was a devastating day. lost S kitten. on our way to clinic,her and her brother jumped out of the carrier in front of it,and we only managed to catch one with the help of staff. luckily,we have lots of animal advocates who are helping us look,posting flyers online and on the block last seen,and giving us ideas.i am staying confident we will find her. i miss her so much.
    Oh no! I'm so sorry, dear :/ it seems like you really really love her! I understand the way you feel... And I hope she will return safely to your arms, very soon... I've had cats who got away, and returned everytime. Even months after... (and you don't have to, of course, I really understand if you don't, but from a LOA point of view- you could walk around the house pretending like she is with you... If it makes you feel better, then it's a good sign. And maybe you can try not to focus on the lack... And it's hard to do, I know! but it seems to work for me, with other things. And maybe you could search The Secret website for stories of people who were in the same situation and succeeded. But I would truly understand if you wouldn't want to try this things right now. Now is a hard time.) Anyway, good luck!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    Oh no! I'm so sorry, dear :/ it seems like you really really love her! I understand the way you feel... And I hope she will return safely to your arms, very soon... I've had cats who got away, and returned everytime. Even months after... (and you don't have to, of course, I really understand if you don't, but from a LOA point of view- you could walk around the house pretending like she is with you... If it makes you feel better, then it's a good sign. And maybe you can try not to focus on the lack... And it's hard to do, I know! but it seems to work for me, with other things. And maybe you could search The Secret website for stories of people who were in the same situation and succeeded. But I would truly understand if you wouldn't want to try this things right now. Now is a hard time.) Anyway, good luck!

I actually read some inspiring loa stories about missing cats returning and have faith the universe will be delivering me an inspiring magical tale i will remember of S kitten returning.one thing that eases me a little also is knowing she was from a feral cat family and part outdoor cat so has some street smarts.Her mom cat is also a tough cookie which im sure she some of that.

-seeing some manifesting of my desires
    -reading some inspiring loa stories about missing cats returning and also about cats homing instinct
    -checking the other animal shelter today for S kitten we wanted to check
    -believing the universe will be giving me a magical manifestation i will remember of S kitten
    -my boss from last few days of work being so polite and laidback
    -my sense of style
    -my beauty
    -having a nice body
    -yoga
    -coffee
    -sweets
    -water
    -cats
    -after the beautiful connection i felt with L.E,and then all this with S kitten,realizing and remembering love again despite all the heartbreak,pains and mistakes in life,and the all encompassing nature of love and how it's not about all the little petty things we get so consumed about and remembering the important things in life and, connection. remembering the magic of life again
    -a great meditation last night that gave me great insights about connection
    -having nice little insights coming to me lately
    -water
    -new experiences
    -people out of the blue contacting me
    -resources for lost pets i've been using
    -my kind heart
    -somehow being able to be positive throughout all this.i smile thinking about how l.e made me feel like i could see the light of a new path and that i could feel close again to a guy and fall in love someday and my beautiful little s kitten and and being reminded about the beauty of miracles and magic. inspiration to let go...and believe..
    -my bed
    -seeing new episodes uploaded to site of TV show i've been watching
    -my bed
    -the weather being warmer lately
    -great music
    -the kindness of others
    -my cheekbones
    -beauty role models
    -my new perfumes i've been wearing
    -that i get paid tomorrow
    -being able to laugh in the face of past insults and see the hypocrisy and feel stronger for it. this whole month has been..strengthening and revitalizing.
    -getting a ride to work today
    -inspirations
    -ideas
    -my phone

was thinking about how years i'm going to look back on last year and the time where ex best friend betrayed me and how it would it feel looking back..it was one of those pivotal life moments that changed me that i never thought would happen. And,it was frightening. So frightening it may have been the cause of my panic attacks. Thinking about 10 or 20 years from now and looking back to last year scares me like crazy and feels surreal and eerie. picturing life without him is frightening..but also is him as a stranger and from a far away past. It's enough to send me in a psych ward just thinking about it. that reality just feels too disacossiating.i'm also in this phase of starting to feel old which is nerve wrecking and also very oddly enough,starting to understand romantic love's place in life and desiring it. parts of life,even the painful ones,some have start to shift to me being able to understand it a little and have it make sense. even,how i've been talking to my old best friend A and the R from my past stuff feels like perfect timing..even if also seemingy "obvious" and storybook like. it's crazy how things can be the "right time." I feel like i have come a little stronger. The anxiety issues i had last year literally don't exist.i feel like i am ready for romantic love in my life. I now understand how i'd become close to someone again and that it can happen again. Pain is what makes one spiritualy curious and i am so very curious to really play with the law of attraction. I've felt too blocked to do since all the pain. But,i am ready to start meditating more,journaling more,and playing with the loa again so i can start understanding my life story more and feeling empowered again and so life doesn't feel so crazy.
    -T kitten sleeping in my arms
    -reflection
    -medications i took today
    -sleep
    -fever breaking
    -knowing S kitten is on her way home and that i will see her soon
    -water
    -feeling excitement in my heart
    -buying an electric toothbrush tonight
    -sending more cat food to my mom
    -emailing and googling some pet psychics
    -my eyeglasses
    -entertainment
    -music
    -my beauty
    -soup
    -putting up S kitten's online flyer on another site
    -M's husband going out searching for me for S since i was sick and hanging up some flyers for me
    -being smart
    -friendly people
    -my kind heart
    -getting bedsheets nice and cleaned and changed
    -the cla supplement i've been taking which seems to be working for weightloss

-feeling a lot better physically today
    -more tension faded between me and M. We actually spoke a few times to each other today and she even said bye to me when she left.
    -the optimism i have despite the devastating disapperance of S kitten
    -in my anger,deciding to go ahead and book a pet psychic session. sometimes anger brings clarity
    -water
    -my bed
    -weather feeling warmer today
    -positive inspiration
    -sleep
    -feeling spoiled
    -emoji valentines m&m's
    -tofu
    -laughing
    -smiling
    -genuine guys
    -believing in love again
    -feeling inspired
    -cats
    -TV episodes online to watch
    -entertainment
    -cleaning a good amount today
    -feeling motivated
    -buying some yoga pants today i right away seen and liked and a sportsbra yesterday on my wishlist
    -fashion
    -T kitten sleeping with me when he does
    -people to chat with on fb messenger
    -finding my favorite mascara and favorite lipbalm today
    -great ideas
    -the internet
    -my hot pink roses
    -practicing connecting and feeling and how effective it's been for me

-my ivory colored sweater
    -dimmer lights
    -my eyeglasses
    -cats. and seeing the beautiful tortie cat family and a black cat by lady who takes care of feral's house. it was two small torties and a mom tortie and a black cat
    -kindness of others
    -buying the pet psychic session and waking up literally to the minute on time for it today. not sure if it was accurate or not,but i'm glad i did it. i'm also grateful for how it reassured me some,and reminded me S kitten too has a higher self. the psychic before i said anything seemed to agree that S kitten is avoiding humans right now and is not with any.
    -feeling my feelings
    -coffee
    -red sauce.
    -L,the guy i found interesting from afar randomly touching my heart this month.
    -feeling myself becoming more and more connected again
    -the book i've been reading
    -plants
    -flowers
    -blankets
    -my bed
    -innocence
    -TV episodes online for free to watch
    -buying these yoga pants that right away i seen and liked
    -fashion
    -no longer being sick
    -water
    -seeing the manifestation of some of my desires this past year
    -meditating today
    -sleep
    -yoga pants
    -having a great body
    -prayer
    -doing a little yoga today
    -colors
    -beauty
    -scalp massage
    -deciding to listen to some solar plexus and theta musics playlist and work on raising my vibration
    -finding out things about others that gives empathy and understanding
    -dental floss
    -changing things up for variety
    -inspiration
    -motivation
    -staying confident
    -my uniqueness
    -feeling flattered and accepted and admired as is
    -art
    -creativity
    -laughing
    -spirituality
    -evolving,and learning and not taking life too seriously
    Last edited by buttercup; 30th January 2017 at 06:17 AM.

-L,who i will now refer to as LE,for ease touching my heart this month and for how sexy his voice is.i remember back ago,that used to be one of my favorite features on a guy was a sexy voice,and his voice is very sexy.
    -sleep
    -my warm bed
    -cute pictures
    -T kitten cuddling with me
    -music
    -feeling upbeat and motivated
    -meditating tonight
    -prayer
    -stretches and how strong they make me feel
    -feeling like i have more aim and direction in my life lately
    -coffee
    -the way the air felt outside today,so nice
    -writing down what i want to talk to therapist about tomorrow
    -getting some calls done today
    -buying myself another pair of yoga pants i've had my eye on and some macarons that have caught my eye
    -funny and interesting news stories
    -art
    -books
    -ideas
    -TV episodes online
    -my confidence growing
    -CLA supplement playing a part in keeping my weight down
    -looking at old pictures of myself and realizing i have a really nice body
    -organizing and throwing more things out last night
    -inspiration
    -smiling
    -laughing
    -feeling good
    -friend J contacting me today
    -messaging with friend A from the past today
    -water
    -amusement
    -deep cleansing breaths
    -my medications
    -my beauty
    -my desires
    -pinterest
    -becoming smarter financially
    -practicing connection. today,it was as simple as feeling connection with the sound of the air filter,and how relaxing i was finding the sound of it. i'm usually indifferent to it,but today i just found the sound to be nice,soothing.

-staying strong
    -beauty
    -looking young
    -dimmer lights
    -my bed
    -cats
    -T kitten to sleep with me
    -cuteness
    -my lips
    -my bodylines looking nice and slim
    -my style
    -yoga pants
    -getting new yoga pants i just ordered in the mail already
    -coffee
    -chocolate
    -having a little junk food today
    -my eyeglasses
    -water
    -sleep
    -the little heater in my room
    -being pretty productive today
    -going to therapy today
    -trimming my hair
    -laughing
    -not taking life too seriously
    -newness
    -inspiration
    -knowing cool people
    -meditation
    -journaling today
    -feeling positive emotions
    -feeling like LE may be a soulmate,there's just a lot of serendipity, in sync going on,seeing myself in him,and this weird hmm feeling about him that i've never felt before. there's parts that are very similar yet opposite/complementary. it's weird. I never thought i'd recognize someone as that to me from afar that is someone i had known from a certain media of some sort. one random thing i noticed is on fb,i have a black cover picture that's just a black square,and he has a white cover picture that's just a white square,it could just be him never choosing a cover pic,but it's still odd.
    -TV episodes online to watch
    -chat messages with friends online
    -looking like a model
    -editing some things in one of my business's email
    -donating money to one of the charities i like
    -updating my resume
    -doing some of the course lessons i bought
    -learning new things
    -journaling today and how good it felt after,even though initially i didn't want to do it,really
    -being a nonconformist
    -sending emails out for jobs
    -having ideas for one of my business'es and getting some work done with that
    -making goals that push me a little bit,and aren't what originally i wanted but may be able to do
    -putting out some actions to get some things moving with various work things
    -lipgloss
    -the weather feeling nicer today
    -the book i've been reading which is so crazy,but challenges ideas on life and is a mind trip
    -yoga
    -my phone
    -having nice hair
    -face massage and face stretches
    -feeling pride in myself for becoming more competent and accomplished
    -buying some business work of mine for my print records
    Last edited by buttercup; 1st February 2017 at 08:15 AM.

Page 71 of 148 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 LastLast