Thread: LOA in relation with Psi-Ball Programs

1. LOA in relation with Psi-Ball Programs

First of all, I would like to say hello to you all and thank you in advance because I can tell this will be a helpful forum to join (full of helpful people).

Then, apologize in advance if I posted in the wrong subforum or if there is already a post about this subject.

I hope this thread finds you in good health.

Anyway,

I programmed a psi-ball of mine to ward off bugs (cockroaches, spiders, mosquitoes) with the intention stating "Repel Bugs, No Bugs" and imagined these bugs running (or flying) away in fear of my psi-ball/window.

Then I accidentally saw that "Law of Attraction" on TV which my mother and brother is "band-wagoneers" of now.

Question is: I say No Bugs No Bugs does that actually Attract Bugs? Does LOA counter Psiball programming? Do I need to rephrase my intentions? If so what is the opposite of the word "Bugs?"

Again thank you, I am very grateful to be here!

Blog Entries

Re: LOA in relation with Psi-Ball Programs

The issue with using negatives (not, no, isn't, won't, etc.) is that the way you have to frame a negative statement is usually something that puts the thing in your head. So if you say "no bugs" you think of what? Bugs. If you say "I am not a crook" what do people think of? Being a crook. If I tell you, "Don't think of an elephant," what happens? Well, there's the elephant you're not supposed to think of.

A psiball is a kind of visualisation, so it would probably follow similar constructs. It's hard to imagine a negative ("no bugs" is not a thing; "bugs" on the other hand, IS), to visualise it, so it's better to construct something to visualise that has a positive twist (i.e., visualise/focus on/imagine something that IS "a thing", even if it's an abstract thing).

That make sense?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

3. Re: LOA in relation with Psi-Ball Programs

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    The issue with using negatives (not, no, isn't, won't, etc.) is that the way you have to frame a negative statement is usually something that puts the thing in your head. So if you say "no bugs" you think of what? Bugs. If you say "I am not a crook" what do people think of? Being a crook. If I tell you, "Don't think of an elephant," what happens? Well, there's the elephant you're not supposed to think of.

A psiball is a kind of visualisation, so it would probably follow similar constructs. It's hard to imagine a negative ("no bugs" is not a thing; "bugs" on the other hand, IS), to visualise it, so it's better to construct something to visualise that has a positive twist (i.e., visualise/focus on/imagine something that IS "a thing", even if it's an abstract thing).

That make sense?
    How about

"This Psi-Ball is a Bug Repellant"

?

Blog Entries

Re: LOA in relation with Psi-Ball Programs

That would work for me, but I'd go with "bug free" because for me (maybe not for everyone), "free" actually is a thing. Pain free, for example, means something specific, at least in my mind.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.