I was wondering how non-intended manifestation gets about? I mean the instances where someone suddenly gets hit by a truck and is left in a hospital with life threatening injuries? , or someone who suddenly gets called by a travel agency for an all-footed trip as a part of some promotional package?.
I'm having difficulty understanding the fact that there is this faction of people undergoing daily affirmations and visualizations and whatnot who keep ending up with nada while others who never even entertained the idea of something good happening to them are "hit" (for a lack of a better word) with sudden , non-intended good-fortune/manifestation.

The point I'm trying to underline here is that , I have constantly read (or read but misunderstood?) , that "we are all manifesting our reality , i.e where we are and what goes on around us , by what our subconscious is processing and churning out as it is connected and is a unified whole part with the universal consciousness".

If a particular person's subconscious that isn't even processing promotional package tours or fatal accidents , than how do they just suddenly get about? just like that? .