I went through part of the MAP program in 2011 and did manage to have an out of body experience, although it was out of a sleep paralysis state and was very short in duration.

I won't bore you with my life story but since then my living situation has changed - got married, different job, etc. so I kind of put this stuff on the backburner.

My schedule is pretty busy these days and during the week it can be hard to find an hour to myself to make truly dedicated practice without having to worry about interruptions, or simply being tired and unmotivated at the end of a long day.

I've tried to start the MAP program a few times and I always start strong but after a few weeks start missing days then kind of stop doing it. Is it possible to practice astral projection during the weekend (Saturday, Sunday) and still make progress? I would imagine that progress would be a lot slower than someone who practices daily but would it cross into the realm of "don't even bother?"

And if MAP is not really a good program for an infrequent schedule, are there other types of regimens that might be appropriate?

Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading.

-Al