Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: About suicide

Re: About suicide

Well, thank you all, but it's still not a relfief,

I got my own problems by forces I would not stance a chance. Their so overhelming that only quoting Phill Dick's, who said that to fight with beast we have to become beast itself it seems to have any understanding. I'm really trapped and no other power byside myself can't help me out of this pithole. It just seems more and more with everyday than good dosage of ultimate heroine just like Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison or Ryszard Rydiel would recommed is righter to bring puropse in my life than anything beoynd.

Even I can't imagine ruining someone's life just to satisfy my own would be any clue. It seems like I'm about to pass and I'm more happy than ever before. My place was never found on this planet. I need to move. I just can't fit in. ;]
    Last edited by Liberator; 11th November 2014 at 09:26 PM.

@Liberator: Nah, you will never fit in with this attitude, you must keep a stance of the winner, not lose every fight before it even began.

If I recognize your profile picture correctly, it's Snake Pliskin from Escape from L.A. That dude knew how to make things his way.

Quote Originally Posted by Frater.Akenu View Post
    If I recognize your profile picture correctly, it's Snake Pliskin from Escape from L.A. That dude knew how to make things his way.
    Call it escape from Earth will ya. *sighs*

You know, if you have thoughts you should call a suicide line, sooner the better. Or you can get ahold of your life and actually do something and mean something, it's not that hard, it's just that no one else can do this for you, it must be your decision and your action.

You speak about how you do not fit on this planet, about that your life doesn't seem to have any meaning. If I remember well, anyone can e.g. register to the Red Cross and go help around the world to people who are really suffering.

Thanks Pa,

I'm currently unsuffienct to help anyone but myself at the moment. Well, I'm not a type to drag any more crosses that I've already did, I'm not gonna call any lines either. I'm quite stable in my state, fully ready for opportinity to arise. And I do understand what you meant above, it's just my call and my destiny. Hopefully I shall pick right.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberator View Post
    Well, thank you all, but it's still not a relfief,

I got my own problems by forces I would not stance a chance. Their so overhelming that only quoting Phill Dick's, who said that to fight with beast we have to become beast itself it seems to have any understanding. I'm really trapped and no other power byside myself can't help me out of this pithole. It just seems more and more with everyday than good dosage of ultimate heroine just like Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison or Ryszard Rydiel would recommed is righter to bring puropse in my life than anything beoynd.

Even I can't imagine ruining someone's life just to satisfy my own would be any clue. It seems like I'm about to pass and I'm more happy than ever before. My place was never found on this planet. I need to move. I just can't fit in. ;]
    Hi Liberator,
    What is your first name, and location?? If you do not want to say it open here, send me a PM. I want to send hope to you, if you choose to want it?

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi Liberator,
    What is your first name, and location?? If you do not want to say it open here, send me a PM. I want to send hope to you, if you choose to want it?

Love
    ia
    Hey IA,

Thank you for your concern, but I doubt you may help me out, I need mostly masterialistic measures to fix my problems up.

Hope won't do. I already placed too much hope in few things :/ and I keep on ruining anything I've built with my weakness.

Hey IA,

Thank you for your concern, but I doubt you may help me out, I need mostly masterialistic measures to fix my problems up.

Hope won't do. I already placed too much hope in few things :/ and I keep on ruining anything I've built with my weakness.
    Dear Liberator,
    If you are that closed up, then I understand that nothing can pierce through to you, but it is your own will to choose to refuse all kind of help what so ever, when you already have decided that nothing can help you. Pitty.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Dear Liberator,
    If you are that closed up, then I understand that nothing can pierce through to you, but it is your own will to choose to refuse all kind of help what so ever, when you already have decided that nothing can help you. Pitty.

Love
    ia
    Well, I'm not that closed up. I've been working on my matter with already few people to fix it up (psychologist, psychiastrist, familly, friends, buddisths masters, wild people, saints [God's avatar's on Earth], demons, even with some good people on this forum - big thanks to Layla). My name is Michal and I'm from Poland. Problem is explained in that thread

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...ed-of-reversal

And I'm still struggling to move on any matter. Seems like that big bad woman gonna carry me to my grave.

Addon: If your gonna send your energies anywhere than the right place to focus would be Magdalena from Poznań, I've already feel like i've hurt her too much with myself trying too hard making her my gf
    Last edited by Liberator; 12th November 2014 at 11:24 AM.

Well, I'm not that closed up. I've been working on my matter with already few people to fix it up (psychologist, psychiastrist, familly, friends, buddisths masters, wild people, saints [God's avatar's on Earth], demons, even with some good people on this forum - big thanks to Layla). My name is Michal and I'm from Poland. Problem is explained in that thread

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...ed-of-reversal

And I'm still struggling to move on any matter. Seems like that big bad woman gonna carry me to my grave.

Addon: If your gonna send your energies anywhere than the right place to focus would be Magdalena from Poznań, I've already feel like i've hurt her too much with myself trying too hard making her my gf
    Dear Michal,
    If your matter is to accept someones wish not to become your gf, and you can not accept, then you have issues of to controll others, and that will never fall in good soile. I will not read any thread about your "issues" because I do not work that way...I will see what comes up when I will look at you and your gf and see if I can come near your sfear so to speak, do you want me to write open here or send you a PM??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce