Thread: I feel drained..I need energy

I feel drained..I need energy

I feel empty and drained. I just feel like I need energy to do anything and I don't know where to get it from. Not physcial energy but motivation/force. I feel like I need to go to a store and buy a can of life energy. I feel like I'm empty with no idea how to get more and I need more quick (not from slow build up) because If I don't get it quick I'll stay isolated not doing anything and get more stuck. I need it instantaneously.

I have an ex who I have to see for various reasons, she's a very tiring drama surrounded person, and I feel exhausted by her. i do shielding, but maintaining the shield tires me out as much as letting her drain me. I had a bad dream 2 nights ago that her and all my relatives were being nasty to me and I had my shield (in the dream it was solid and visible).

Basically that's how much I'm obsessing on my shield and how much it can protect me. But even now I feel like I have no desire or interest to keep the shield. I just feel like why not be drained, it's not like I can do anything anyway. the shield is created by emotional memories and images that I can't create now.

Re: I feel drained..I need energy

Buzzccock, I'm sure you will get plenty of advice here but from my own thoughts can you allocate a couple of days away from every one where you can just a THINK.
    Think of YOU. The most important person to you. YOU.
    Sod everyone else , you are the most important person to YOU.
    YOU are the only important person in this play we are acting out in life.
    Sod the ones that cause problems. This is just a play which we are part of .
    When you confront your ex or anyone who is upsetting you, step back and think deeply .
    Why are they saying this? They have a problem, it's not going to be mine. I know things they don't know and I know this is just a part of a play .how I react to this is important.
    The last I want say is ..Anything that upsets you in physical think of this as a part of test how you handle this .
    Love yourself even with your imperfections.

Blog Entries

Have you done tie-cutting with regard to her? That may help. I've found that shielding only goes so far when it's someone with whom I had an intense connection (such as my parents). Cut ties and shield, do both, and keep doing it until you get some relief. Also note that psychic/emotional/mental ties are re-established very easily, often without your conscious intention or awareness. Every time you see her, you're probably unknowingly re-establishing ties/bonds. It can even happen just thinking about someone too much or in the wrong way. So cut ties, shield, cut ties, shield. Especially cut ties when you've recently seen her. Also make sure you have shielding that is specific to her, with her name on it, shaped like her, whatever works to establish that it guards against her, specifically (that's something else I had to do with my parents, particularly my father, who kept showing up in my dreams and bugging me regularly, despite him being on a different continent!).

Oh, one other thing. Be prepared for a possible backlash when you cut ties. She may not be consciously aware of it, but she'll notice it on some level and react, and it may not be very pleasant. I've had this happen more than once (particularly with my father).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Hi buzzcock,
    LAUGH....laugh will cut the edge of drama....try to find something funny what you can Think of what makes you really to laugh..
    Laugh will increase energy.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

thanks everyone. its just when she gets upset its like she creates chaos and confusion around her more and more, like asking for confusing help which she won't explain enough and then getting upset when people don't get it right, making you feel ashamed "your useless you cant do anything" and just keeps causing confusion untill the person loses their temper. And she doesn't really ask for comfort or hugs when she's upset but just gets angry. She had an abusive family.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post

Oh, one other thing. Be prepared for a possible backlash when you cut ties. She may not be consciously aware of it, but she'll notice it on some level and react, and it may not be very pleasant. I've had this happen more than once (particularly with my father).
    what do you do then?

thing is i worry a "strong intent to heal the situation no matter what" would end up with me having to leave contact with the family and not see my kids. and i need them in my life and i feel they need me.
    Last edited by buzzcock; 3rd November 2014 at 07:46 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buzzcock View Post
    what do you do then?
    Cut the ties and immediately shield. Don't cut ties without having some sort of shielding prepared. I was unprepared and got knocked on my proverbial bottom from the roar of psychic rage that followed. So now when I cut ties, I have the shielding in place or ready to be instantaneously created (and I do person-specific shielding).

Quote Originally Posted by buzzcock View Post
    thing is i worry a "strong intent to heal the situation no matter what" would end up with me having to leave contact with the family and not see my kids. and i need them in my life and i feel they need me.
    The question is this: Do you want to heal this situation or not? If you want that, you have to let go of it and let it sort itself out. I absolutely, one hundred percent understand what you're saying, but keeping yourself in a situation where you're being drained and everyone (including the kids) are being subject to all manner of rage, psychic draining, and other unhealthy, dysfunctional crap is not going to help anyone in the long run.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

thanks a lot,

any good threads here on person specific shielding?>

I had what I thought was a great shield, but I seem to have lost it. Its like I lost interest in the visual memory and emotions that powered it.

Blog Entries

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...1208-Shielding

There's probably some more stuff in that sub-forum if you poke around. Also try a Google search. Basically, though, it's really finding something that you're comfortable with, that makes sense to you, and which you can do easily. I never do anything complicated or too ritualistic, but many people find that certain rituals are very comfortable and helpful for them, so it's really just a matter of trying a few things until you get one that works.

The best shield ever is having something much more interesting, engrossing, and inspiring to be focused on and actively involved with than the vampires.

Being happy makes the negs small and irrelevant.

Hope you was successful with the another person draining energy issue. But for other people looking for techniques, I share my experiences.

One thing I already verified in my experiences with many people about the energetic connections is this:
    We have a little understanding of what energy we have, and I think what we call subconsiousness is that energy surrounding us (being part of us). You think you get over it in one aspect, and then you face another one aspect of energy, from elsewhere, impacting you.

This applies both to personal, and impersonal energetic connections. So it sometimes needs time to get disattached completely from another person.

Yet, we are at the power to make these energetic connections dissolve much more quickly, but it takes mind control to use it. I personally excercised this way: consequently diminishing and transforming the energy involved in the personal relation, with turning your focus to different things.

The "diminishing" refers to a way of working with the energy to make it disattached from you. It requires kind of previous practice with energy at all, though. Then you just feel it as such.