Thread: obe beginner

Exclamation obe beginner

I have been reading a book on obes "less incomplete a complete guide to experiencing the human concuiusness beyond the physical body" I have had lucid dreams before but never a obe as far as I know. So last night I tried listening to a guided meditation to have a obe. I got to a part where it was telling me to open my third eye, whilst taking the steps to do this, I stared to see the light on my wall from the curtains being open, it felt like my physical eyes were opening so every time I saw the light I closed my eyes again as they slowly creeped open. Now i am wondering, was I seeing this light through my third eye or was it me just opening my physical eyes?

Blog Entries

Re: obe beginner

If I had to guess, you were opening your physical eyes. I don't know what the procedure was for you to 'open the third eye', but if it involved visualizing opening physically an eye, more than likely it's what happened.
    I prefer developing the energy centers around the brow chakras, amongst other things, and consider the idea of 'opening the eye' to be a little too literal for my taste.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.