Thread: Clairvoyant, Empath?

Clairvoyant, Empath?

I've recently started to notice that I am very attuned to knowing future events. I mostly sense it through other people's body language and the vibes around me. I can tell when something bad is about to happen or how someone is feeling. Every single time I have gotten stolen from I have known it was going to happen beforehand. A girl stole from me about 6 months ago and I knew she was going to do it. I figured out it was all in her body language and events leading up that clued me in. She was one of my roommate's friends and came knocking on our door at 3 am. He let her in because it was raining. The next morning she knocked on my bedroom asking to use my phone to call her mom. She had been at our house before and I had never gotten a good vibe from her. I thought my roommate was going take her home and I didn't have time to take her before work so I ended up leaving. Before that though I had a very bad feeling so after she left the room I hid all of my money. All day I had that lingering feeling and of course when I got home I saw she took my laptop, book bag, and my digital camera. Luckily I got them back but ever since then I've been starting to trust my gut feeling when it comes to people.

Another time recently was when my roommate's friend stole 160 dollars of his rent money out of my room. His friend was in our room when my roommate put it in a little box when I got this instant "bad feeling" and ended up hiding my money in a different drawer. when we went to pay rent is when we noticed it gone. The funny thing about it is that I always had a bad feeling about his friend, he would come over nearly everyday and would linger. He wasn't rude or anything but I just got a bad vibe from him. I told my boyfriend about it quite a few times but he dismissed it as me being paranoid. After this happened I told him that he needed to start trusting my gut feeling about people. This isn't the first two times that I have been right about knowing someone's character upon meeting them and interacting with them. I don't know if this is clairvoyance or just being empathic but it can be very hard to deal with when no one else around you understands.

Re: Clairvoyant, Empath?

I just wanna say that's cool. Your Amazing !!! Have you been practicing any type of energy work and these abilities appeared or has it just always been a thing? I know for me I'm very empathic as well as clairvoyant but I tend to doubt myself and kind if cut it off.

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    I just wanna say that's cool. Your Amazing !!! Have you been practicing any type of energy work and these abilities appeared or has it just always been a thing? I know for me I'm very empathic as well as clairvoyant but I tend to doubt myself and kind if cut it off.
    As long as I can remember it's just kind of happened naturally. I always know upon meeting someone if they are genuine. It's only gotten more heightened with my spiritual development. Unfortunately a lot of times when I get these feelings or "visions" I can't do much about them. I try to talk to my boyfriend but he tells me I'm judging people too harshly which makes me not want to react when I get these gut feelongs because it always results in a fight, being called paranoid, and being told that I don't have any friends because I'm too picky about who I will associate with. But the thing is that I do meet plenty people that give me genuine vibes. I'm actually having bad gut feelings as I type this as my roommate is hanging out with this friend we suspect stole from him. He was the only person in the room when he put his money in the drawer, my gut tells me it was him and I expressed this to my boyfriend but he keeps saying we don't know 100 percent. It hurts me he doesn't trust my intuition

Blog Entries

Your roomate seems to have a real knack for bringing bad people into your home.

You might consider looking into wards and other protections to keep them out. I've never had a situation where someone actually in the home is bringing these kind of people inside, but it would be interesting to see if it worked. Like they'd get there and maybe get inside and feel so uncomfortable they'd leave as quickly as possible. I dunno how it would work, but I expect something could be done in that regard.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

Maybe it's a bit late to post here but oh well.Honestly your BF doesn't seem so cool and by what you wrote he seems to invite a lot of...uh..questionable people. Dunno what to call your "ability" but honestly that's not very important, call it "woman's intuition" or "sixth sense" and that's as good as anything. Yeah as your BF says you don't really know 100% so try to keep an open mind and give second chances, but do take precautions and be ready for the worse. I recommend you to trust your gut. Advice from a fellow gutster (ugh that sound weird) .PS. Sorry for bad mouthing your BF at the start. I just feel like trust is lacking there a bit.
    What is a "Signature"? Oooh I see now...

Quote Originally Posted by MooSaysTheCat View Post
    Maybe it's a bit late to post here but oh well.Honestly your BF doesn't seem so cool and by what you wrote he seems to invite a lot of...uh..questionable people. Dunno what to call your "ability" but honestly that's not very important, call it "woman's intuition" or "sixth sense" and that's as good as anything. Yeah as your BF says you don't really know 100% so try to keep an open mind and give second chances, but do take precautions and be ready for the worse. I recommend you to trust your gut. Advice from a fellow gutster (ugh that sound weird) .PS. Sorry for bad mouthing your BF at the start. I just feel like trust is lacking there a bit.
    The funny thing is the guy got stealing again from our roommate and hasn't been back. I usually always trust my gut when it comes to people. I've pretty much narrowed down the negative people that enter my home because I can sense it immediately. I try not to judge too harshly on first impressions, but if I notice a pattern I will say something.