Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
I just wanna say that's cool. Your Amazing !!! Have you been practicing any type of energy work and these abilities appeared or has it just always been a thing? I know for me I'm very empathic as well as clairvoyant but I tend to doubt myself and kind if cut it off.
As long as I can remember it's just kind of happened naturally. I always know upon meeting someone if they are genuine. It's only gotten more heightened with my spiritual development. Unfortunately a lot of times when I get these feelings or "visions" I can't do much about them. I try to talk to my boyfriend but he tells me I'm judging people too harshly which makes me not want to react when I get these gut feelongs because it always results in a fight, being called paranoid, and being told that I don't have any friends because I'm too picky about who I will associate with. But the thing is that I do meet plenty people that give me genuine vibes. I'm actually having bad gut feelings as I type this as my roommate is hanging out with this friend we suspect stole from him. He was the only person in the room when he put his money in the drawer, my gut tells me it was him and I expressed this to my boyfriend but he keeps saying we don't know 100 percent. It hurts me he doesn't trust my intuition