Thread: schoolbus and parachute lucid dream

schoolbus and parachute lucid dream

I had a dream about a week ago that I was on a schoolbus about to jump off as if it was a plane and being guided by an older male who was like a teacher figure or one in charge to put my parachute on as he helped me put it on. Any ideas what this could mean? I found some ideas from googling but nothing quite exact. The dream mood felt calm,like this was standard procedure and there wasn't any emergency feelings in the dream. I would almost liken to almost a mundane feeling in the dream as if it was just another school day.

Re: schoolbus and parachute lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup View Post
    I had a dream about a week ago that I was on a schoolbus about to jump off as if it was a plane and being guided by an older male who was like a teacher figure or one in charge to put my parachute on as he helped me put it on. Any ideas what this could mean? I found some ideas from googling but nothing quite exact. The dream mood felt calm,like this was standard procedure and there wasn't any emergency feelings in the dream. I would almost liken to almost a mundane feeling in the dream as if it was just another school day.
    Hi buttercup,
    As I see Dream symbolism as bus or what ever traveling device is some of your bodies, here in your Dream it was a bus, but you got a parachut on you (flying lessons) because you have not developed yet the flying skills therefore it was a bus.....you felt secure and comfortable and you had total faith/trust on your teacher...very good. Congrats!!

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Re: schoolbus and parachute lucid dream

I definitely took the dream as a positive omen. I did worry a bit later wondering if it was a bad sign. This was meant as a reply to IA56