Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If I'm making visits why can't I recall them?

Imho , there is no reason to doubt your mates on this matter .

Disciplining the mind with meditation and affirmations and journals will help a lot . Learning to enter a light trance and projecting while awake will help you recall more .

Not even the strongest magicians I know have total recall . Robert Bruce laughs that he does not know where Astral Bob gets around to all the time .

A teacher I worked with was married to an atheist nurse who did not believe in any supernatural or metaphysical abilities . She was a hardcore 'dead is dead' unaware .

But despite her belief systems , countless relatives and patients reported seeing her enter their deathbed rooms to hold their hand and read to them from the Bible . Go figure . She continues to reject their truths .
    But she leads a lovely life of generosity and kindness .

I am certain that our consciousness splits many times and that we are spirit in this human vessel with only a shard of true self .

You are so much more . Shine on .

As I was writing to you , you may not believe this but John Lennon popped into my home . I never met him in real life . I don't know how he found me or why he would be kind enough to care but this is the song he sang to me in answer to your question the chorus from this song . I saw him standing here for a brief moment . I never met his spirit before . It was amazing .

Well we all shine on,
    Like the moon and the stars and the sun,
    Yeah we all shine on,
    On and on and on on and on.

http://www.john-lennon.com/songlyrics/s ... _Karma.htm

It brought tears to my eyes to hear his voice so clearly singing and then silly as I am , I could no longer see him . Tears ,even happy ones ,lower our vibration . Love lifts us up where we belong .

But that's another fellow lol

http://www.romantic-lyrics.com/lu3.shtml

My guide Henri sang that one to me , no visit from Joe Cocker lol .
    But last I checked he was still alive ...
    What amazing adventures shall we have when we pass from this life to the next ?
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries
    Thank you Aunt Claire,

That was just beautiful. You gave me goosebumps. I've had a magic day. It began with my friend sending this e-mail (finally) and just continued to deliver all sorts of beautiful surprises. Now this! I feel like hugging you.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)