i had another lucid dream but maybe little less vivid. it featured the guy that has been interested in me for the past month and half or so. basically,the night before,i had the thought and actually said this out loud too,to a friend that people are intricate and complex. i also came to a conclusion last night that you never know what people are doing and you shouldn't assume. this came after again finding out i need to give this person the benefit of the doubt because he keeps being innocent everytime i assume something for the worst.i end up finding out i was wrong and he was innocent in something. so,the dream was this person quoting this exact thing to me. he was quoting that people are intricate and complex and that you shouldn't assume about people and while he was saying this he was showing me his homepage of this social app i have lately been checking a lot to see what he's up to. the dream seems obvious,it's repeating my exact thoughts and conclusion i had before sleep,so i'm guessing the dream is just an affirmation of that? it does seem like we may be psychically connected as well,too. i've noticed he is quite in tune with my thoughts and have gotten a sign he may be having dreams of me or feeling in tune with me psychically in some other way. Sometimes,i feel on a soul level,our souls try to comfort one another on a psychic level..