Thread: Re: A question for Robert Bruce

Re: A question for Robert Bruce

Robert... Have a question about your 5 week eworkshop comming up ?

Robert, I've purchased your Astral Projection Program and was wondering, what is the actual difference in the program that I have purchased and the five week class that you have. Is there pretty much the same thing that is taught in both ? Or does the five week intensive course come with a guarantee that the person will achieve Astral Projection ? I've been having quite a lot of trouble trying to exit yet I have had involuntary out of body experiences often on for quite a long time, I truly want to learn to control it and make it happen when I want it to.

Will the course help me possibly more than the actual Astral Projection Program which I already have? Because so far I really haven't gotten any place with it as much as I meditate and practice the techniques from each of the videos, I'm truly getting frustrated. Please help

Re: A question for Robert Bruce

I'm sure I answered this somewhere already....

The 5 week course is superior in a work sense, as a big part of it is working with hemi sync for an hour a day, plus energy work and obe exercises. The focus in this course is 'getting out of body'. You cannot download the videos, so after 5 weeks you lose access. In this course, you also have access to me and other facilitators via forums.

The material in each course has similarities.

The APM course has much more material as it is more broad and covers everything relating to OBE, as well as getting out. With this course you can download all the vids after 7 days.

Some people do better with APM, and some with the 5 week intensive.

There is no way to guarantee someone will have an obe and remember it, as there are way too many variables involved.

robert