Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Visiting: how to? (Person or dog; Dead or alive)

Blog Entries

Visiting: how to? (Person or dog; Dead or alive)

Hey guys, just wanted to ask how do I visit a person in an OBE, dead or alive? And is it different with pets? Cause I would really like to visit my dog- whom I love very much but he died about 2 years ago and I miss him terribly. I'm pretty sure he came to visit me a few months ago- I just woke up from a dream and realized someone small was walking on the edge of my bed for a while? It seemed like something he would do and his weight was just about right.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Re: Visiting: how to? (Person or dog; Dead or alive)

Hi Dontco, a couple of years ago I was visited by my cat without even thinking of her.( but that doesn't answer your question of course) in that semi awake stage . I had been doing some energy work with the intention of trying for an exit. I heard the sound of her claws as she was walking on the wood floor on the landing. The sound got closer and I recognised the sound. Next I feel the pressure ( obviously not physical) of her body as she jumps up onto the bed, over my etheric ? body and could feel the pressure on my knees. At this stage I decided I could hear her, feel her ,so let's see if I could See her. As I looked with my non physical vision I was surprised because she was lying on my knees with her front paws in the air playing with another cat that was ginger and white. ( similar to my hair colour, ( out of a bottle ) )
    This happened just a short while after she was put to sleep due to age and health.
    Also, the day she was put down ( the date was arranged 2 weeks in advance) co- incidentally I spent that night in hospital at my father's bedside who was dying.I spent the whole weekend there until he died .
    My husband came in from work early hours and went to bed. He got up to open the window as the cat was scratching to get in. ( this used to be her way back into the house using a wall and roof of extension to reach the window) she hadn't done this for a while as she became weaker. She walked onto the windowsill, jumped onto the bed, onto the floor, and out of the room.As he tried to get to sleep he got curious because he knew the cat was due to be put down that day. The fact that I was unexpectedly staying at the hospital he wondered if I had delayed the appointment. Then he realised he may have let a strange cat in. He searched the house and found nothing. Imagine having to explain what happened to us as he visits the hospital and asks if the cat was put down or not considering he has no belief or interest in this topic.
    I would say on these occasions she came without our thoughts of her but if you want to make that contact I would suggest raising energy, put out a strong wish to visit your pet. Think of your fondness of her and your wish to visit her. Do your usual routine for an OBE and if you raise up and are out keep the thought of her. This worked for me with my dad( even if it didnt end as I expected)

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

I don't have much to add here aside from simply asking, seeking, and knocking to attain anything. I mostly wanted to say hello to both you and Susan!

Blessings,

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Most times I've done it was unplanned- I just found myself 'there' with them.
    The one time I tried on purpose I had no results until I asked my guides for help, and then took a passive attitude and 'let' things happen, and they did.
    FWIW.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Generally, they have always visited me. In dreams, sometimes, but also when I was fully awake. I've had visits from several pets (including pet mice, which I wouldn't have expected) and from people (my grandmother used to visit me in my dreams quite a lot; my daughter's grandfather came to visit me when he died, while I was awake, and I was quite surprised by that, too). I've also had visits from people I didn't really know, though that's uncommon (I am not generally open to communication from random entities for practical reasons ).

Generally, I don't go and visit them (though I have, on occasion). For me, it's much easier to "tune in" on people than on animals (I don't know why; I think people have a stronger "signal" to find, maybe). I don't have to know the person, just need to know OF them. I can do it with people who are living and who are not. I do find that people who are from another culture, era, speak a different language, etc. are harder for me to interpret (though no more difficult to find). How I do it.... I don't know. I just think about the person and then sort of "zoom in" on them. I've always been able to do it. (I think it's partly how I'm so very good at history as an academic subject.) For the most part, I don't go looking for departed pets and loved ones, because I find it emotionally wrenching. It just reminds me that they are no longer with me in the material, and that can trigger a lot of grief. I'm deeply emotional and it can be extremely difficult to manage that, so I usually try to avoid opening up floodgates unless I want to spend days or even weeks fighting to keep my head above emotional water, so to speak. I'm sure that I COULD do it, and now I'm intrigued and might give it a go (I'll choose a pet who died peacefully and without complication and long enough ago that the grief is mostly subsided).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Thank you all so much for responding!!! it means a lot and I appreciate it and I'm sooooooo sorry for the late response, also :/ been really busy with my university. So Now I will respond to everyone!
    Dear Susan, thanks for your story! Some say the soul departs from the body before the actual death- if the body is suffering. I would assume it goes for cats too! your cat must have loved your family very much. But I must admit- it is puzzling, the way your husband saw her. And I will try what you said!
    Soul- hello! keep on being wonderful.
    CFT- Cool, thanks! I try to talk to my guides sometimes during OBEs but it usually doesn't really work. Someone does appear only when I'm in need of help (sometimes I just wanna talk to them but I guess it really doesn't work that way- perhaps I'm asking for too much. Perhaps I'm spoiled in the astral world ).
    And last but not least- ButterflyWoman!!! My goodness, you are quite popular in the spirit world! I used to dream about my dog 6 days a week when he died. And some other family members too. Don't know if it was actually him- but it was comforting, anyway. May I ask you if you meditated while being approached by them? I'm just reading a book by Micheal Newton (who is great, BTW) and he mentioned that it is possible for some very old souls to perceive other nonphysical creatures... in certain conditions (because their bodies are less dense than the physical ones or something similiar, I think). It is interesting to know how old are you in "soul years"! You are a big talent. PS- lately when I think of a subject that upsets me a lot, I "throw it out of my mind" (or any other way you can put it into words) and strengthen the energy field around me, I find it REALLY helps! also, Monroe's idea of an "energy conversion box" is awesome and helpful. I'm the sensitive kind, too, of course...
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha

Blog Entries

UPDATE: just wanted to say I got visited myself!!! wanted to get up from bed during an OBE when realized I heared my dog was in the room, next to my bed!!! wow, I was so happy, even though everything was black and I couldn't see a thing. I could hear and feel. The OBE was very short, though. I then woke up and wrote all about it in my OBE diary and then went back to sleep. Only- something was odd. Instead of a black screen which people usually see when they close their eyes- the screen in front of my eyes was white-ish (while it was still dark outside). After a short while, a gray screen quickly built itself up. Suddenly I found myself in the living room, without any idea how I got there. And my dog was on the floor, and I could see him
    Just wanted to share to give everyone hope and send much love and appreciation
    dontco.

Blog Entries

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thumbs up Re: Visiting: how to? (Person or dog; Dead or alive)

Worth waiting for.

Oh dear! I'm so sorry that I didn't see your thread before, dontco. I don't visit this forum very often, as I have commitments elsewhere on animal forums. Like you, I am also a reader of the research of Michael Newton. You probably know that he was a total sceptic for years, until one of his clients came out unexpectedly with information about life between lives, and that was later replicated countless times with other clients.

To answer your original question, it is perfectly possible for your pets to visit you (as has now happened to you and happens to me frequently) or for you to visit him on the astral. Assuming that you already are able to project to the astral plane (rather than just drifting around the RTZ in your etheric body), then all you need to do is tune into your dog's spiritual signature. Every being has his/her own unique signature, rather like DNA in the physical. If you can't feel his spiritual signature, send him a message with all your heart, all your devotion and all your concentration. Ask him to send you a signal of love. Then picture him in your mind, wait for the "beam of love" - just follow it and you will get there. The key in projecting to a specific being on the astral is a very strong heartfelt desire to do it. Just concentrate on your intense love and your resultant desire to see the loved one - and nothing else.

All creatures pass to the astral, without exception. There is no difference between the transitioning of humans and other animals. So the visiting process is the same, too. It is easier, obviously, to visit loved ones (human or pet) on the astral than others we knew only a little or not at all. That is also possible, but that would take us beyond the scope of your question.

I am so happy that your pet visited you. Actually, visits from loved ones on the astral are actually very common. After all, it is only another dimension! It's just that we are usually so busy with our lives (rushing around like ants) that we don't even notice.

Feel free to contact me by PM if you ever want to discuss this on a personal level.