Thread: Scientific Study Shows Meditators Collapsing Quantum Systems At A Distance

Blog Entries

Scientific Study Shows Meditators Collapsing Quantum Systems At A Distance

May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Re: Scientific Study Shows Meditators Collapsing Quantum Systems At A Distance

Ha ha when you look at the title from the index it reads 'Scientific Study Shows Meditators Collapsing'. I went "whoa, what?"
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Yeah, we do actually collapse from time to time!

And then we compose ourselves! (literally?)

When first hearing the flicker of "energy" whatever the heck that is, and then slowly following it to a pulse, beating in time to the room strobing--it gets pretty interesting. I can only say I've been there a few times before the logical boss mind forced itself to shore.

Ah, the power of surrender--we all got to do it to get anywhere here, right?

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Ha ha when you look at the title from the index it reads 'Scientific Study Shows Meditators Collapsing'. I went "whoa, what?"
    Yes, I saw that, too, just now.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    When first hearing the flicker of "energy" whatever the heck that is, and then slowly following it to a pulse, beating in time to the room strobing--it gets pretty interesting. I can only say I've been there a few times before the logical boss mind forced itself to shore.
    Lately, I've been entering a sort of "in between" state where I can "see" energy matrix formats. It doesn't look like green zeroes and ones, though. More like the wireframe view in a 3D modelling program, only not as stable (lots of wispy bits and wobbling about). I've been guided to practice entering this state at will (I use a trigger word), because it's part of something I've been trying to learn about reality creation, or, I guess, reality manipulation. It's like sculpting, in a weird, esoteric, symbolic kind of way.

But, yeah.

This explains it perfectly:

schrodingerscookies.jpg