Hello to all,
first of all, let me apologize for being a bit of an OBE newbie..i found this forum mainly to find more information on how i can guide and give responsible information to my 8 year old daughter, who has recently told me some pretty amazing things about her astral experiences...
she told me a while back of these "dreams" she's had of flying over her body and going to different places in the small town that we live in, the small capital city of Slovenia, Ljubljana (we are American expats)..to be honest i had never totally believed this was even possible, I've never had one, and i was a skeptic...but how could she know about astral projections at this age? and with such detail..she even mentions when going through thicker walls, it can be difficult and a bit scary, so she goes through windows instead. she told me she met a girl and her mother one night in her astral projection experience that introduced themselves and asked my daughter if she was dead..my daughter said she was not, and they explained that they are, and that they died in a plane crash when the plane hit something. i asked her when this happened, and my daughter had remembered the year they told her.. well, i checked this out on google, and guess what, there was a plane crash that very year that hit a mountain in Corsica while the plane was bound back for Slovenia, the country where we live. it is the only fatal plane crash ever from Slovenia's only airline, and many families were on board....i got the most incredible chills....there is no way she could just know these facts from a plane crash almost 35 years ago..now i am very intrigued with my daughter's astral projection experiences and am grateful for any advice on how to go from here with her....thank you very much.