Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 8 year old daughter is astral projecting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 8 year old daughter is astral projecting

Greetings Astrid1
    I would like to make a comment here that is Not advice per se but more like something to think about. It is possible that during one of your child's OBEs she might learn something that will have practicable importance and significance for you and your family. So encourage her to tell you if she does have any OBEs or dreams where something important happens to her or you or family or friends. Such 'precognitive' events are actually quite rare yet they DO happen from time to time. Your daughter may be gifted with an ability and something similar may happen to her.

Hope this helds
    Regards
    Grey

Re: 8 year old daughter is astral projecting

Quote Originally Posted by greytraveller View Post
    Greetings Astrid1
    I would like to make a comment here that is Not advice per se but more like something to think about. It is possible that during one of your child's OBEs she might learn something that will have practicable importance and significance for you and your family. So encourage her to tell you if she does have any OBEs or dreams where something important happens to her or you or family or friends. Such 'precognitive' events are actually quite rare yet they DO happen from time to time. Your daughter may be gifted with an ability and something similar may happen to her.

Hope this helds
    Regards
    Grey
    thank you, Grey. i know she will tell me any time she has these experiences and i will listen closely for these kind of indications...i only hope that she will continue to have them, since now she knows how special they are and that we're so intrigued.. i hope she isn't feeling too pressured. i've tried not to let it go there. i think many children have these experiences so naturally because they're minds aren't aware yet of how "abnormal" this is for so many people ...not that it is at all abnormal, but society as a whole has a long way to go before acceptance of the ability to do this as a part of our human abilities with in all of us..)