Thread: Vortex

Vortex

Has any one here either read of any author on astral travel ,or maybe themselves been conscious enough during an OBE ,and approached the vortex appearing to be made up of a tunnel of stars spiralling deeper into space and gone into it?
    I still have a lot to learn and twice I've seen them. Once during a dream lesson where someone was talking to a group of us and they were up in the sky. I know we were being taught about them but it's stored somewhere out of my reach.
    Then the more recent time when I seemed to be viewing within the brow .

Been looking up on the Internet where they are described as the bridge between dimensions.
    In the past when I've been out in astral space I've sometimes gone through pink energy surrounded by stars and once through grids to end up in a different enviroment. So there was no tunnel effect. Are these tunnels approachable and accessible or just for the more ' refined energies? . In other words out of bounds to many.
    They are absolutely magnificent to look at.
    Just wondering if anyone has tried that route.

Re: Vortex

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Has any one here either read of any author on astral travel ,or maybe themselves been conscious enough during an OBE ,and approached the vortex appearing to be made up of a tunnel of stars spiralling deeper into space and gone into it?
    I still have a lot to learn and twice I've seen them. Once during a dream lesson where someone was talking to a group of us and they were up in the sky. I know we were being taught about them but it's stored somewhere out of my reach.
    Then the more recent time when I seemed to be viewing within the brow .

Been looking up on the Internet where they are described as the bridge between dimensions.
    In the past when I've been out in astral space I've sometimes gone through pink energy surrounded by stars and once through grids to end up in a different enviroment. So there was no tunnel effect. Are these tunnels approachable and accessible or just for the more ' refined energies? . In other words out of bounds to many.
    They are absolutely magnificent to look at.
    Just wondering if anyone has tried that route.
    Hi Susan,
    I know what you are saying, but when I was travelling in the "tunnels" it is so many years ago, and I did not make any noteĀ“s, so my memory is vage, but it was like rollercoster tunnels, it Went really fast, and I remeber I hade to learn a specific breathing to be able to cope through the tunnels, I remember it was hard, but as Everything you get used to is not hard or scary anymore.
    I do not know if this is to any help, sorry I do not remember exactly.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Yes. In the beginning of my projections, when I used to always 'land' in the RTZ, I would often see vortexes, and went in them, and they usually took me to an astral landscape. A few times to the 'hospital', once or two to 'indoor looking' places like a mall or a lab. They don't happen anymore because I usually don't have rtz projections any more.

Many people seem to get 'plane' type experiences, other 'vortexes' as a means to get into the astral plane. I got more vortexes, didn't even 'see' a plane except one or twice.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks IA56 and CFT,
    So CFT, this was from real time to astral. Would I be right in thinking these vortexes exist from dimension to dimension within different' scales ' of the spirit world? Reason I say this is due to the most recent sighting.
    Thought takes us there, so when you saw and thought of going into one do you have any memory of the journey or did you think ' go towards one ' and find yourself immediately in a different enviroment? Any memory of the journey?

Blog Entries

Yes, I was in the real time zone and saw one, and I floated towards it and 'leaned into' it and let myself fall into it.
    When I was in it I could see lines of light, in various colors, as if it were perhaps stars (or scapes) as I passed through the tunnel, quite quickly. As I slowed down the 'lines' became 'windows' or stars, and I gravitated to where I ended up.
    Robert has referred to these vortexes as tunnel-like entrances, and describes it as a plane enfolded in itself. I suspect it manifests as whatever makes sense to you, but I could be wrong, there might be something inherent about each one.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Yes, I was in the real time zone and saw one, and I floated towards it and 'leaned into' it and let myself fall into it.
    When I was in it I could see lines of light, in various colors, as if it were perhaps stars (or scapes) as I passed through the tunnel, quite quickly. As I slowed down the 'lines' became 'windows' or stars, and I gravitated to where I ended up.
    Robert has referred to these vortexes as tunnel-like entrances, and describes it as a plane enfolded in itself. I suspect it manifests as whatever makes sense to you, but I could be wrong, there might be something inherent about each one.
    Vortices also occur between dimensions. In group projection we saw these when we first entered Shamballah together in circle and for the first few times when we entered the "window on the edge of the universe". I think these form when there is a difference of energy between where the projector is and their own energy vibration and where there is a difference between dimensions, too.

Kundalini seems to me to be a vortex of energy which forms initially external to the body and rushes into it up the spine when the vibration of the body is higher than the vibration of their environment.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries

Kundalini seems to me to be a vortex of energy which forms initially external to the body and rushes into it up the spine when the vibration of the body is higher than the vibration of their environment.
    You just gave me an idea. Now to remember when I'm in the right state is a whole different thing.